Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-07-2010, 11:13 AM   #1491
sbbeana
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinmamamaven View Post
morning! can someone please order weather like yesterday??
No kidding! We went to River Legacy in Arlington yesterday and took a nice long walk. We were hoping to go again today so DS1 could ride his bike around the park but it isn't going to happen

Advertisement

Old 03-07-2010, 12:21 PM   #1492
spacetygrss
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I agree! We went to White Rock Lake yesterday and walked. DS1 had a blast. I wanted to go shopping today, but I'm hesitant to take the baby out in the yucky weather for no real reason.
Old 03-07-2010, 12:38 PM   #1493
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacebug View Post

Michelle, I'm going to get out there again (I won't try on a Friday again for sure!) I want to cook today so we'll see what I can come up with.

I love this baby boy so much!!!!! We're gonna have a PARTY when the adoption is finalized! Diaper Mama Party!!!!!
Thanks so much. Again, so sorry that it didn't work out on Friday. Any other day of the week is good. I DO have an apointment with my Midwife on Thursday afternoon, so I'll be gone from about 2pm to 3:00 or 3:30 probably. Other than that, I think we'll pretty much be home.

So excited for you, when is the adoption final?

God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:01 PM   #1494
peacebug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well...we thought we were going to court on 9 April. That seems to be a pipe dream now...so I don't know.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:39 PM   #1495
Fleece Be With You
Registered Users
OperaDiva
seller

Quote:
I already tried, but it's on backorder til Tuesday

Tuesday is supposed to have a high of 71!
Jessica, wife to L (8-5-05) Breastfeeding, co-sleeping, non-vaxing, CDing, ECing, babywearing Mama to H (9-18-09), my miracle baby! TTC #2!
I make and sell Fleece side-snap ConvertoTrainers! WAHM page Hyenacart Facebook Page
My Ovulation Chart
Fleece Be With You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 05:07 PM   #1496
twinmamamaven
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Just got the babies first shoes at Baby Bliss in Southlake Town center! They are super cute Pedipeds!! Love them!!

Enjoy the rain
Potty Training but twins & EP'ed for 13+ mns
twinmamamaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:24 PM   #1497
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

*sigh*

Noah is sick AGAIN! Poor kid.

Last night we were sitting on the couch, watching their before bed time show. I felt something warm. Looked down just in time to see him throwing up a second time. Poor baby.

Got him cleaned up and put the kiddos to bed. He hasn't wanted to eat anything today and isn't drinking much. The little bit of juice and water he DID drink, just keeps comming back up again.

No fever, just icky poop and the throwing up. If he's not showing improvement by tomorrow (keeping down fluids) then I'll call his pediatrician, who will either tell me to wait it out 'cause it's just a bug, or will want to see him for fear of dehydration.

REALLY hoping no one else here gets it. I'm exhausted as it is with dealing with a pre-schooler, a toddler and a newborn. I REALLY REALLY don't want to get sick right now. There is never really a good time for mom to get sick, but this is REALLY not a good time!

And we seriously cannot afford for DH to get sick and miss any work!

So, please keep us in your prayers.

If anyone has any advice for sick toddler, I'd appreciate it.

God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:36 PM   #1498
hullabal98
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

just wanted to post a quick update here

we had to put our older dog down tonight. knew it was coming, but very very hard regardless. She was in our lives since puppyhood and was almost 10. We were blessed to have her this long.

also, my mom apparently has been having major health issues and because of my HBP history in pg, forbid anyone from telling me. Well I get a call on Sat. as she is leaving the hospital and she fills me in with very bare details. It's her heart and lungs. She went back today for more tests and will have a heart catherization done on Thursday for a closer look. Her left ventricle is blocked. I'm driving down with my kids on Sunday for spring break so at least I'll see her soon and my dad is retired so he's been on duty for the last several days. I'm just very anxious about it, so if you pray I would love her to be added to your list.

peacebug, still planning to meet you Thurs morning - how early can you be in Burleson? Can you meet around 830?
Old 03-10-2010, 12:19 AM   #1499
sbbeana
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Cynthia, I'm sorry to hear about your dog and your mom.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:27 AM   #1500
peacebug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

((((CYNTHIA))))

Are you absolutely sure you can do this tomorrow? I would never want to be a burden. You want to meet someplace on restaurant row in Burleson? Chik Fil A right off the highway? I'll treat you to a lemonade.

So yeah, we got an offer on the house on Monday. It was so incredibly low I almost laughed myself skinny.

Back to the drawing board.

If any of you have moving boxes I'll happily take them off your hands. I'm going to be selling a number of dipes (those brand new goodmamas!) but I'm ending some eBay auctions this week so will have to put my ads up end of the week or next week. It's the only way I can get extra cash for the move at the moment. I wish I'd sold the swing at JBF...we never used it much anyway and are seriously rethinking adopting a second child.

Too much going on!