Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-10-2010, 08:32 AM   #1501
Fleece Be With You
Registered Users
OperaDiva
seller

Re: DFW mamas

Just noticed this will be post 1500

Anyone know of a DFW mama in true need of dipes? I have a few that were given to me that I can't use. A few fitteds size M and L, including 2 that are brand new with no elastic because my friend didn't get around to finishing them, 1 size large pocket that is not in great condition but still useable. I also have 2 wool covers that I won't be able to use since apparently DS is allergic Woke up this morning with red welts because I put him in a wool soaker. The soaker is a Medium I think, and the other cover is a Large wrap that is not in the best condition but should still work.

If you know anyone who truly needs these let me know!

Advertisement

Jessica, wife to L (8-5-05) Breastfeeding, co-sleeping, non-vaxing, CDing, ECing, babywearing Mama to H (9-18-09), my miracle baby! TTC #2!
I make and sell Fleece side-snap ConvertoTrainers! WAHM page Hyenacart Facebook Page
My Ovulation Chart
Fleece Be With You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:36 AM   #1502
Fleece Be With You
Registered Users
OperaDiva
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacebug View Post
It's the only way I can get extra cash for the move at the moment. I wish I'd sold the swing at JBF...we never used it much anyway and are seriously rethinking adopting a second child.

Too much going on!
There is a JBF sale in Arlington next week, I think you can still sign up to sell. Or you could put it on Craigslist, I've had a lot of luck selling stuff on there.
Jessica, wife to L (8-5-05) Breastfeeding, co-sleeping, non-vaxing, CDing, ECing, babywearing Mama to H (9-18-09), my miracle baby! TTC #2!
I make and sell Fleece side-snap ConvertoTrainers! WAHM page Hyenacart Facebook Page
My Ovulation Chart
Old 03-10-2010, 08:37 AM   #1503
peacebug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Gosh you are so sweet...I don't know anyone but I'll keep my eye out.

I'm so sorry for your DS.

I love your blog.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:41 AM   #1504
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hey everybody. Sorry I've been MIA lately. Things have just been crazy around here.

In addition to adjusting to a newborn ( who is actually sleeping pretty well at night as long as I co-sleep with him), Noah is sick. He threw up Saturday night. As of yesterday, Monday, he hadn't eaten anything since getting sick Saturday night. Yesteday he munched on some crackers, and some chips his brother had. So imagine my delight when I asked him if he was hungry this morning and I got a very heartfelt "YEAHS!" AND he wanted juice too!

Sunday night (about 1 am Monday morning), Christian woke up throwing up. Poor kid was screaming, he was so scared. I just rubbed his back and talked softly to him until he was done. THANKFULLY he was over it pretty quickly! Just the one time throwing up, and no diareah.

And yesterday Noah only had one diareah diaper.

Poor kid has been so lethargic. For the last three days all he has pretty much done is fall asleep in random places in the living room, between being awake for only an hour or so at a time.

This morning he was a little playful. He still isn't at his best, but definately better.

To top all of that off, *I* woke up sick yesterday morning *sigh*.

I seem to be feeling better today though, so again, thankfully, it appears that I got over it rather quickly.

And amid all this, Levi is back to cluster feeding.... feeding for just about 10 minutes, but then wanting to do it every hour in the evening.

So yeah... that's why I've been MIA. Again, very thankful tha if I HAD to get sick, that it was a quick illness, and that it was also quick for Christian.

God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:54 PM   #1505
peacebug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

(((Michelle))) (((Cynthia)))

Looks like tummy bug decided to visit James. Sigh.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:07 PM   #1506
hullabal98
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm so sorry Kim and Michelle. It's a bad one - going around and hit many friends' families. Hope we escape it here. hope your families get better soon too
Old 03-11-2010, 07:35 AM   #1507
peacebug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thing is, James is as happy as can be. But thank GOD Deidre sold me her diapers or we wouldn't have nearly enough to be changing poopies constantly!
Old 03-11-2010, 07:43 AM   #1508
Fleece Be With You
Registered Users
OperaDiva
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacebug View Post
I love your blog.
Thanks! I'm so bad about posting new things

I hadn't heard there was a stomach virus going around, yuck! Hope everyone feels better soon (and hope it doesn't come our way!).
My Ovulation Chart
Old 03-11-2010, 04:25 PM   #1509
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Anybody up for a playdate next week? We're missing homeschool group tomorrow, and we don't have class next week due to spring break.... my 4 yr old LOVES to be with other kids and always looks forward to school day...

So..anybody wanna get together?

God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Old 03-11-2010, 05:01 PM   #1510
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Oh and update....

Thanks for all the positive thoughts.

After another bought of vomiting and diareah last night/this morning, it was a trip to the pediatrician's office.

They had me bring in a stool sample (which was normal)...followed by the nurse asking me if I was sure I didn't want her to just throw out that diaper and wetbag. LOL. I said "No, I'll clean it." She said "Are you sure?" And made an icky face. I just kindof laughed and said "Yeah, I'll use bleach, it'll be fine. But I warned you it was gross." She said "Yeah, yeah you did warn me."

Basically, the doctor thinks it was a virus, but that the virus is out of his system now and it'll just take a few days for his digestion to get back to normal. In the meantime I'm supposed to give him a probiotic twice a day and let him drink and eat WHATEVER he wants, in an attempt to get him to eat SOMETHING.

So, that's where we're at now. Hopefully by Monday he'll be back to normal and ready for a playdate

God bless!