Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-15-2010, 06:06 AM   #1
Super Mom Of 6 Girls
Registered Users
Formerly: GirlyMama81
seller

Question What do I do if I don't get a FSOT item and seller doesn't respond to pm's?????

Ok so the title pretty much explains it all. So I bought a daisy print fuzzi bunz back on Feb 13 2010 and that was a saturday. The mama said she would ship it probably on that monday or tuesday. I have not recieved it and have tried to pm her twice. I think she got the first pm. I am not sure because I don't see it in the confirmed or unconfirmed messages. I could of deleted it if it was confirmed and not even noticed it. That is why I sent the second one and that one is still unconfirmed. What should I do?????

Advertisement

Super Mom Of 6 Girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 06:23 AM   #2
irishmama2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: What do I do if I don't get a FSOT item and seller doesn't respond to pm's?????

PM her one more time and give her 24 hours to respond and if she doesn't open up a PP dispute for items not received/get a mod involved
Old 03-15-2010, 06:28 AM   #3
Super Mom Of 6 Girls
Registered Users
seller

Re: What do I do if I don't get a FSOT item and seller doesn't respond to pm's?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmama2 View Post
PM her one more time and give her 24 hours to respond and if she doesn't open up a PP dispute for items not received/get a mod involved
Ok, she has all good feedback. I am hoping nothing bad happened to her. Thanks for helping! LOVE you avi BTW, it's beautiful!!
Old 03-15-2010, 06:32 AM   #4
Kylie&Logan'sMommy
A Mommy's Work is Never Done
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

has she read your messages? pm a mod with her name and we can try to help
Old 03-15-2010, 06:40 AM   #5
Super Mom Of 6 Girls
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie&Logan'sMommy View Post
has she read your messages? pm a mod with her name and we can try to help
Well I bought the diaper on fed 13 and then on march 8 I sent the first pm to her saying that it had not got and and asked if she had a delivery conf. # so I could check on the package. Well I do not know if she got that message. My guess is that she did because I never delete my unconfirmed messages unless they are the itrader ones. But I do delete the confirmed ones and I could of deleted it without checking. So like I said I think she did get that first one. So because I didn't know of she got it I sent another one on friday, 3/12/10, and then I just sent another one this morning. Now looking at her profile her last activity was 11:03 PM last night. She has good feedback, I just don't get it. I'll send you a pm with her name!

Thanks a bunch!
Old 03-15-2010, 03:19 PM   #6
b'smom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think you only have 42 days to file a pp claim, so make sure you file before then. If the diaper shows up, or things work out, you can always drop the claim later.
b'smom is offline   Reply With Quote