Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-08-2006, 10:34 AM   #11
cdmaze
Registered Users
seller

Re: Evening Primrose Oil

I've been drinking red raspberry leaf tea since the beginning of this pregnancy and started on the tablets a few weeks ago....2 three times a day. Then I started taking EPO capsules (1) with each rrl dose. Then last week, I started insering three capsules at night.

I'm still here, though. And Im out of EPO and almost out of red raspberry leaf.

I must admit to someone...I just took a TINY dose of Castor Oil. (I should know better....I took it with my ds...yikes...that was some bad intestinal stuff...)

Advertisement

cdmaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 07:09 PM   #12
dirtdartwife
YouTube Junkie and Thread-Hijacker... watch your threads.
seller

My Mood:

Oh man... this brought back memories of trying to down castor oil with my DD3 to get her labor going.

Mix the stuff with a strong juice, like orange juice. Otherwise it's like drinking motor oil... and all it did for me was just get everything going from the other end! Had GREAT contractions for 8 hours! Then the cleanest BM you can think of and *poof* the contractions stopped.

Sorry I can't offer you any advice... I've heard things go from sex, to spicy foods, to walking, to red wine.... so I really don't know. By 9 months, I'm impatient too but it's safer to just let the baby come naturally.

Good luck and can't wait to see pics of the little one!!!
Old 06-10-2006, 04:10 PM   #13
Manna00
Pinchin' pennies 'til they scream
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I started taking Red Rasberry tablets and EPO earlier this week.... hopefully by 39 weeks I, too will be ready for a membrane sweep....

My regular doctor is on vacation this week... so no BDing until he's back in town... but once he's back I'm all about going into..."conception mode"!

Isn't it funny how some of us (myself included) worked so hard to GET pregnant (we took 3 years, one surgey for DH, one for me and a miscarriage) and now I can't wait to get on to step 2?

Thanks for the advice ladies~
Manna00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 06:46 PM   #14
contemplation31
Registered Users

I never tried Primrose,though I may this time around , but did try both sex (the semen softens the cervix which makes for quicker dilation) and Blue Cohosh tincture 3x a day. If you use the cohosh, start with a small dose once a day and see how your body reacts. It alls well, do 2 small dose', etc. You don't want to over stimulate your uterus, which blue and black cohosh can do! Oh, mix with something sweet and strong,,,cohosh tastes TERRIBLE!

P.S Cohosh can also be used to start a stubborn period

Last edited by contemplation31; 06-11-2006 at 06:47 PM.
contemplation31 is offline   Reply With Quote