Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-23-2007, 08:10 AM   #1
blessed3times
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Need some help...

Okay, so I have a 13 year old dd and she has a MySpace page. I have the password and check it daily just to see what's going on. I have a good reason to believe a 17 year old boy has been sending her messages and she's been deleting them after she reads them. I have read one message that he sent her this morning that she hasn't had a chance to delete. Anyway, does anyone know if there is a way I can retrieve those deleted messages? I'm trying not to freak out over this, but she can't be hanging with an almost 18 year old...sorry!

Thanks in advance!
Lori

PS>>Hope it's okay for me to ask this, mods. If not, I'm sorry.

Advertisement

blessed3times is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 09:16 AM   #2
ebutterfly782
Registered Users
Formerly: s**wski
seller

My Mood:
Re: Need some help...

Is she permanantly deleting them? They might be in her deleted folder. I know a lot of kids think messages are gone forever once they click on delete. Also, try checking the history on the computer that she uses. She probably doesn't delete that either.

I'm a teacher with kids on computers all day. I have to snoop around theirs all the time.