Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 03-27-2009, 04:11 PM   #1
My Mood:
all expecting cute baby shower games

Picture Perfect:
have guests bring baby photos of themselves and play guess who??

Name that Tune:
play part of a song that has "baby" in the lyrics and ask guests to name that title and artist

Twist and Shout:
make faux-pregnant bellies w/pillows and play a game of twister

awww these are some cute different ideas for fun at baby showers
congrats mamas!!!!

married to my hot hubby soccer player beach mama to 2boys 1 girl and a doodle.
tusheez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:36 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: all expecting cute baby shower games

At my shower they did a version of this game

Baby Shower Memory Game
(Materials: Poster Board, paper, candy bars, pen, tape) - Take a large piece of poster board with 20 small (3x5) pieces of paper lined up in number order (1, 2, 3...) with five across and four down. Under each paper was a word has a match under another paper. Example: 1 was "Baby Girl" and 20 was "Baby Girl". The players choose two numbers, trying to match the words. Each match was given a prize. "Baby Girl" received a Baby Ruth candy bar. "Laundry" received a Mounds candy bar, "Daddy" received Sugar Daddy candy, "Breastfeeding" received Milky Way, "Contractions" received Good and Plenty, "Epidural" received Lifesavers, "Bottle" received Baby Bottle Pop candy, "Crying Baby" received Screaming Sours candy, "10 pound baby" received Whoppers. (Find candy at the candy store, and make up your own words!) Everyone loved this game! We didn't know what candy was going to be given out, so it was fun to guess while people were playing the game. Thanks to Melissa for this wonderful baby shower game.

They used some of the candies above but also had "hospital bill" 1000 Grand and some others it was a lot of fun.
Fairycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:59 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:

played a memory game at a shower:

hostess has 15+ baby items on a tray or large cookie sheet... examples: washcloth, paci, breastpad, toy, clippers, etc. All shapes and sizes and uses - and some can be nested or stacked with others.

The hostess shows everyone the tray for 10 or more seconds (you decide) and then they have 30 seconds to write down as many items as they can remember when she takes the tray away. Then they check with her master list and the guest with the most correct items wins a prize. It was really fun.
Cynthia - proud wife, busy mom of 2 boys and a girl!
hullabal98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 01:49 PM   #4
Registered Users

baby in the cake. this one isnt really a "game" but everyone like it. i made "cake balls" off the bakerella website and I put a tiny plastic baby in one. who ever got the cake ball with tht e baby won a prize. you can also use more than one baby, and you can do this in a regular cake pan too, kinda like a "king cake" lol (oh u need to warn them of the baby it could be a choking hazard, so I passed them out and made sure everyone knew that we were playing a game)

we also do guess the candies in the baby bottle, and the closest guess get the bottle of candy.
Amanda, wife to Paul (07/04), mom to Veronica (12/04) Valerie (01/06)
Vincent (12/10) & Violette (01/13)
Proud 2x Surrogate, girl breech vaginally! 04/08/08 & a boy 08/28/09
flame_chick is offline   Reply With Quote