Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-12-2015, 01:55 PM   #111
lilymax
Registered Users
seller

Re: Let's introduce ourselves!

Hi I'm Heather. I live in Colorado, am a FT SAHM. We have 2 ds 8 and 10 yrs, and due July 5th with a girl. My hubby is a computer programmer considered self-emplyed, which means flexible hours and increased family time, and also means working thru the nite from home or work to finish a project as needed. We have homeschooled since the beginning. Homebirths, 1st was a home waterbirth 5 days before due date, 2nd was on due date, so really no idea for this one, but planning another waterbirth in a deep birth pool at home. Breastfeeding, etc.
32 1/2 wks along now and feeling tired, scatter brained and excited/nervous to be "starting over"...

Advertisement

lilymax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 02:15 PM   #112
Mrs.W
Registered Users
seller

Hello. I am due July 19th. Getting excited. Planning a home water birth. This is my second child my first is 3yr. I am a Critical Care RN but I am done working for now. I hope to return to work after 6 mo. and just for 1 day a week as I do love my job and the income is a help. So far so good with this pregnancy except now living in the south it is crazy hot which doesn't help with swelling.
Mrs.W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 02:17 PM   #113
Mrs.W
Registered Users
seller

Curious if any of you ladies have delivered yet we are getting so close.
Mrs.W is offline   Reply With Quote