Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-14-2013, 10:29 AM   #1
penelope picklebottom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
ALL SOLD- please move-Newborn diapers FB, BG Tots Bots

6 Fuzzibunz extra small- Inserts included. $11.00 each except the Spearmint which is $10. The pul on that one is a little crackly, happened the first time I washed it and the insert has some discoloration/ dye transfer from another diaper. I have had no issues with it leaking. Spearmint was purchased new, the others were purchased washed and prepped from another mom who states she never used them. Interiors are not stained and snaps are in perfect condition. Insides are slightly pilly from washing, but this is normal.

2 Totsbots teeny fit- $12.00 each. Good used condition, no staining, aplix still strong. Insides are slightly pilly from washing. Pending

1 Bumgenius newborn AIO $10.00 Purchased new by me, excellent used condition. Inside is a little dingy but no stains. Pending

All diapers were washed in Tide and come from a smoke free dog friendly home. Prices include shipping for US only. MMARO for the whole lot. Will trade for FB small pockets with or without inserts, Simplex one size, RAR one size covers (snaps) Tots bots easy fit. Also ISO hemp doublers or inserts and try me on other pockets, covers or AIO though I am not a fan of aplix and they must be in EUC. Thanks

Advertisement

Last edited by penelope picklebottom; 04-16-2013 at 03:31 PM. Reason: sold
penelope picklebottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:52 AM   #2
penelope picklebottom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Newborn diapers FB, BG Tots Bots

Also have a nb simplex, and some assorted newborn covers I will be adding. DS is just outgrowing them now and I have not had a chance to get pics yet.
Old 04-14-2013, 11:32 AM   #3
mommy2babybean
Registered Users
seller

How much are you selling the newborn simplex for and do your prices include shipping?
mommy2babybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:23 PM   #4
penelope picklebottom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Prices include shipping. Simplex is currently in the wash, is light green and has some ebf that may come out with sunning, have not tried as it is still snowing here in WI It was purchased new by me and i'm asking $14ppd.
Old 04-14-2013, 09:50 PM   #5
BeccaJo
Registered Users
seller

Pmed you!
BeccaJo is offline   Reply With Quote