Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-10-2013, 09:14 PM   #21
eco-mum
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Oh wow, 3 of us in the Seattle area, how cool! I live right in the city.

Advertisement

Old 11-11-2013, 04:01 PM   #22
CM6755
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Let's introduce ourselves!

My name is Christy and we were actually TTA, but I ovulated 5 days early (on Oct 27, son's bday, and we DTD three and 5 days before ovulation) so here we are, blessed with our last (for real this time...LOL) baby... I am a SAHM of my two boys and a 18 yo daughter (self-sufficient) 5 yo (Oct 27) and a soon to be 1 yr old (Nov 16). I just found out, all pregnancy tests have been negative until yesterday and I got a blood draw today. I am Rh- and became sensitized with my last pregnancy toward the end (no harm to baby, levels were low) so I am a very high risk for miscarriage but we are remaining hopeful and a little freaked out still too! I haven't really told anyone but two very close besties. Thanks for reading...best wishes to all of you mamas!!!!
Old 11-12-2013, 08:45 PM   #23
erin_c_odonnell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi! I'm Erin and since I'm super regular and 4 days late took a test today and wow very very positive. So here I am!
We have 5 kids living - between the ages of almost 10 and 22 months with 3 in heaven. Everyone in our family is deaf or hard of hearing except our oldest. My husband is a deaf pastor to an awesome deaf church. I homeschool my crew along with a friends' teen.

I had cs with my 1st, vbac in hospital with 2 and 3rd, and homebirths with 4 and 5th which rocked.

Since I've lost 3 I'm trying to keep things under my hat till dec but so far dh knows and we will tell mil this week because she lives with us and is bound to notice my sudden aversions to food etc lol.

Hope to get to know you all and hh9m!
Old 11-12-2013, 09:29 PM   #24
Jomama2005
Registered Users
seller

I'm Isabel! I'm a sort of stay at home mom (I am an RN but only work 3 day per month since dd2 was born just last April). Yep I have a 6 month old and I'm preg again. Eek! She'll be 13 months when I'm due! This blessing came as a combined effect of my failure at NFP and my diaphragm getting lost in the mail (apparently it shipped on 10/25? still not here..). I also have an awesome 8yr old daughter who is a big help with dd2, entertaining her in the high chair when I'm cooking, running to grab the diaper bag, and other such big sister helpings. Despite our shock at this new pregnancy we are super excited for baby #3! I didn't cloth diaper dd1 at all (I was 17 and thought it wasn't possible without the diaper service that my high school science teacher told me about), I started cd-ing dd2 at about two weeks when she was too big already for NB diapers so I don't have a NB stash yet :-( but hope to have it set up soon :-)
Old 11-12-2013, 09:34 PM   #25
Squeaky McMurdo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi, I'm Chelsea SAHM to a 5 and 3 year old daughter and a 20 month old son. I've had all of them unassisted and plan the same thing with this one.

This was a kind of surprise yet kind of planned pregnancy...miscarried an unplanned pregnancy (two sacs so I suspect it was twins) and decided I wanted another baby now after all and ovulated again a week later apparently. Wasn't expecting to succeed so fast

Oh and I'm craving mac and cheese, caramelized onions, and corn on the cob (I don't even like corn, lol) and can't stand the smell of meat which sucks because it's hunting season here

My ISO/IHA I'm looking for a Cosco Pronto cover in "Cars" preferably.

Last edited by Squeaky McMurdo; 11-12-2013 at 09:41 PM.
Squeaky McMurdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 09:35 PM   #26
Jomama2005
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomama2005
I'm Isabel! I'm a sort of stay at home mom (I am an RN but only work 3 day per month since dd2 was born just last April). Yep I have a 6 month old and I'm preg again. Eek! She'll be 13 months when I'm due! This blessing came as a combined effect of my failure at NFP and my diaphragm getting lost in the mail (apparently it shipped on 10/25? still not here..). I also have an awesome 8yr old daughter who is a big help with dd2, entertaining her in the high chair when I'm cooking, running to grab the diaper bag, and other such big sister helpings. Despite our shock at this new pregnancy we are super excited for baby #3! I didn't cloth diaper dd1 at all (I was 17 and thought it wasn't possible without the diaper service that my high school science teacher told me about), I started cd-ing dd2 at about two weeks when she was too big already for NB diapers so I don't have a NB stash yet :-( but hope to have it set up soon :-)
Oh yea! Dd1 was born at 39wks 7lb 11oz an easy 4hr labor and dd2 was born 35wk 5days at a whopping 7lb 6oz (she's always been huge, and it was def not a miscalculated due date!) I owe her size and health at her premie age to prayer! When my water broke we prayed constantly til she was born the next morning! I had Back labor with this one, OH LORD!
Old 11-12-2013, 09:51 PM   #27
ladyb0ss
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hello My name is Leda. I live in South Florida, and also married a Muslim man have been married almost 4 years, and we plan on having an official ceremony/vow renewal at our 5 year mark <3 I'm a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls, ages 9 and 2 (will be 3 in January) and expecting our first baby boy in January!! Completely new to cloth diapering, kind of had a bit of experience when I would watch my nephew but that was 2 years ago I feel like I forgot everything LOL, but definitely plan on CD-ing DS. Hoping to be able to homeschool after this next year, just have to get situated in a new place but definitely looking forward to something different and being able to spend more time with DD1 since it feels like she's at school ALL DAY! Finally having my first home birth, so excited
ladyb0ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:45 PM   #28
eco-mum
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyb0ss
Hello My name is Leda. I live in South Florida, and also married a Muslim man have been married almost 4 years, and we plan on having an official ceremony/vow renewal at our 5 year mark <3 I'm a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls, ages 9 and 2 (will be 3 in January) and expecting our first baby boy in January!! Completely new to cloth diapering, kind of had a bit of experience when I would watch my nephew but that was 2 years ago I feel like I forgot everything LOL, but definitely plan on CD-ing DS. Hoping to be able to homeschool after this next year, just have to get situated in a new place but definitely looking forward to something different and being able to spend more time with DD1 since it feels like she's at school ALL DAY! Finally having my first home birth, so excited
Mama I think you might have pulled up the wrong DDC
Old 11-13-2013, 12:46 PM   #29
eco-mum
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I've been craving onions, peppers and avocados! I craved avocados with DS too. So maybe it's another boy!
Old 11-13-2013, 08:27 PM   #30
eljube112
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey mamas, I'll introduce myself officially.

Elaine, SAHM to 4 cuties, 6, 4, 2.5, and just turned 1 on Monday! Which also happened to be the day I got my bfp

I am also an English major (and history) who was a teacher before I had kids.

We live in northern Ontario, land of ice and snow, so I'm thrilled to be having a July baby

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

eljube112 is offline   Reply With Quote