Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-31-2014, 06:23 PM   #31
lehcar_27
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone else trying to stay fit?

still teaching 10 hours of Zumba a week....but starting to take it down a notch....im up 13 lbs not happy

Advertisement

Old 02-02-2014, 09:38 PM   #32
jessnic
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by lehcar_27
still teaching 10 hours of Zumba a week....but starting to take it down a notch....im up 13 lbs not happy
I feel ya! I'm up 13-15 lbs depending on the daily bloat. That's with running and eating fairly well and walking 30 minutes twice a day. I honestly can't explain the sudden weight jump but I'm hoping to stabilize for a bit! I am training for a 10k in April at 25-26 weeks so hopefully increasing mileage will kick me into gear!
Old 06-22-2015, 02:21 PM   #33
Mrs.W
Registered Users
seller

I am 36 weeks now so I am just walking and that wears me out. I had still been attending a spin class up to a month ago I just didn't push it like before I was pregnant. I drank twice the amount of water as before and made sure I could always stop and easily carry on a conversation.
Mrs.W is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 04:58 PM   #34
mommy2five&counting
Registered Users
seller

I'm still trying. I lost 70lbs last year and am in the best shape I've been of my life. I was a bit disappointed to find out I was pregnant again...It's been 6 years since I had a baby and I thought this part of my life was over. I've still been working out 4 or 5 days a week.
mommy2five&counting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 08:53 AM   #35
pickychicmom
Registered Users
seller

Hey ladies! Congratulations to you all. Looking forward to staying accountable with you all in our quest for a fit pregnancy.

I'm 5 weeks preggo. Very active pre-pregnancy and let off the past month(felt drained--did not know I was preggo, yet). I plan to do light weight training and toning exercises along with yoga. Wondering if anyone is familiar with yoga during the first trimester? Is there any special poses I should avoid, or is it fair game until the second trimester? Also, is anyone familiar with HIIT? I've been finding success with these style of programs, but I feel they might be too intense for practice during pregnancy.

Thanks mamas!
Old 07-09-2016, 04:17 AM   #36
hbien2
Registered Users

How soon can I run after delivery? Anyone know? What happens if I run too soon?
hbien2 is offline   Reply With Quote