Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-12-2014, 10:49 AM   #11
Fashionably Green Baby
Registered Users
Formerly: artistmom
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chat thread!

I hope you found the keys Erin!

AFM this week is just not going so well. Yesterday evening my phone fell into the toilet when I bent over to empty the trashcan that sits next to the toilet . Its in rice but I won't hold my breath. It was an old' iPhone 3g that I was given and it already had a non working camera and was held together with tape. There is a long story but I cant get a free upgrade because my sister used mine without even asking ( I could go on a whole rant about that) and we don't really have the money to spend on something like a new phone.

THEN to add insult to injury I had the kindle (a lovely Xmas present from 2 Xmas,s ago) by my bed to use as an alarm clock since I usually use my phone and my water cup spilled on it I must have knocked the cup over with my blanket

Advertisement

Old 02-13-2014, 09:22 AM   #12
justineybean
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashionably Green Baby
I hope you found the keys Erin! AFM this week is just not going so well. Yesterday evening my phone fell into the toilet when I bent over to empty the trashcan that sits next to the toilet . Its in rice but I won't hold my breath. It was an old' iPhone 3g that I was given and it already had a non working camera and was held together with tape. There is a long story but I cant get a free upgrade because my sister used mine without even asking ( I could go on a whole rant about that) and we don't really have the money to spend on something like a new phone. THEN to add insult to injury I had the kindle (a lovely Xmas present from 2 Xmas,s ago) by my bed to use as an alarm clock since I usually use my phone and my water cup spilled on it I must have knocked the cup over with my blanket
Oh my goodness what a frustrating week I'm so sorry. How annoying that your sister used your phone upgrade without asking too. I hope you can find something to use or that your phone magically starts working!!
justineybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 06:09 PM   #13
erin_c_odonnell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok so still no keys . How long should we wait before we just tow to the junkyard? I just know as soon as we do I'll find the keys

Fashionably green- did the phone and/or kindle survive??

Last edited by erin_c_odonnell; 02-15-2014 at 06:10 PM.
erin_c_odonnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 08:57 AM   #14
Fashionably Green Baby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by erin_c_odonnell
Ok so still no keys . How long should we wait before we just tow to the junkyard? I just know as soon as we do I'll find the keys

Fashionably green- did the phone and/or kindle survive??
I would probably wait a little while longer. I'm sure the keys are there somewhere!

The phone is actually working. Still going to need a new one sooner than later but I can actually make calls on it so it does it's job.

My kindle, however, won't even turn on

I loved that thing.
Old 02-17-2014, 12:58 PM   #15
erin_c_odonnell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashionably Green Baby View Post
I would probably wait a little while longer. I'm sure the keys are there somewhere!

The phone is actually working. Still going to need a new one sooner than later but I can actually make calls on it so it does it's job.

My kindle, however, won't even turn on

I loved that thing.
AWW that truly stinks about the Kindle
Old 02-18-2014, 07:54 AM   #16
Fashionably Green Baby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
How is everyone?
I am 20 weeks 2 days and for the last like 3 days I have barely been able to walk because of PGP. I had it last pregnancy but not until a little further along (I have been having problems for the last couple of weeks but now it is bad) and it wasn't this severe. I am hoping that I can get a physiotherapist referral ASAP.

I have fantastic pregnancies and hardly any "pregnancy symptoms" except this, and man is it a real pain in the butt (literally!)
Old 02-19-2014, 09:16 AM   #17
justineybean
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashionably Green Baby
How is everyone? I am 20 weeks 2 days and for the last like 3 days I have barely been able to walk because of PGP. I had it last pregnancy but not until a little further along (I have been having problems for the last couple of weeks but now it is bad) and it wasn't this severe. I am hoping that I can get a physiotherapist referral ASAP. I have fantastic pregnancies and hardly any "pregnancy symptoms" except this, and man is it a real pain in the butt (literally!)
Hi!! Oh no I'm sorry to hear you're in so much pain -- hope the therapist can help! That sounds like a difficult pregnancy symptom.

AFM I am 17 weeks today and I have my anatomy scan on Monday. I'm excited -- we will be finding out gender for the first time! Then I can start knitting for the baby! otherwise still feeling rotten at night but seem to feel mostly better during the day. Ready to kick the last of my pregnancy sickness... Maybe one day soon!

Hope everyone is doing well.
justineybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 07:31 AM   #18
BCsMom
Registered Users
seller

Hey, ladies! I haven't been around at all in the past several weeks because things have just been too crazy for me to deal. We're in the process of moving out of state - we're selling in one place and buying in the other, and things kind of hit a fever pitch this month. I THINK I see a light at the end of the tunnel: we're about to sign on a great offer on our current place (trying not to jinx it!!!) and we close on our new house on Tuesday, with a move to be scheduled at the end of March. I'm so nervous about everything that needs to get done!

I'll be 21 weeks tomorrow (due July 6th). There's nothing much going on right now; everything is good in the pregnancy - I just wish I could feel Baby Girl move more often. We have our anatomy scan on Monday, but already know it's a girl because we had genetic testing done at the end of December (I'm "advanced maternal age", or will be before the baby is born).

I hope you all are doing well! I promise to chat more often now.
Old 02-22-2014, 09:33 AM   #19
erin_c_odonnell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

WooweeBC mom- we bought our house last March and it was stressful enough- I can't even fathom selling and buying at once! Glad things are going smooth now though and hopes for everything coming up this next week!

Nothing new here. No ins, no van keys and no motivation to clean BUT I'm starting my new craft on my etsy store soon and all prepping for that . Spent a chunk of tax return on it and dh is freaking out hoping it makes money so for my metal stamp jewelry business
Old 02-22-2014, 06:05 PM   #20
Fashionably Green Baby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCsMom
Hey, ladies! I haven't been around at all in the past several weeks because things have just been too crazy for me to deal. We're in the process of moving out of state - we're selling in one place and buying in the other, and things kind of hit a fever pitch this month. I THINK I see a light at the end of the tunnel: we're about to sign on a great offer on our current place (trying not to jinx it!!!) and we close on our new house on Tuesday, with a move to be scheduled at the end of March. I'm so nervous about everything that needs to get done!

I'll be 21 weeks tomorrow (due July 6th). There's nothing much going on right now; everything is good in the pregnancy - I just wish I could feel Baby Girl move more often. We have our anatomy scan on Monday, but already know it's a girl because we had genetic testing done at the end of December (I'm "advanced maternal age", or will be before the baby is born).

I hope you all are doing well! I promise to chat more often now.
Hey! We're due date buddies!

I hope everything goes smoothly with selling and moving.

Erin-good luck with the jewelry! That will be fun. I have got to get back to business. We need a van (actually NEED now!) and we don't have much time to save up.

AFM the dr called in an order for a support belt. I picked it up Wednesday morning and OH MY the relief! It is amazing. The belt is not going to be fun in the heat of the summer but the pain difference is absolutely astonishing.