Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-25-2014, 02:22 AM   #21
eco-mum
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hey ladies, jumping in to the chat thread though I've just been on the FB page lately. For those of you on here who don't remember me, my name is Ashley and I'm due July 17th. I usually give birth at 38 weeks though so I'm hoping for a July 4th baby .

We're in the middle of moving cross country and things are SO stressful with packing and selling things. We've wound up having to throw away a lot of stuff, which is hard when I'm pregnant and extra sentimental, lol! But come Wednesday we'll be back in our home state surrounded by family and friends so I know that a lot of good will come from it.

We had our anatomy scan last week and stayed strong to be team green. I'll admit I would've caved if DH wasn't so excited about waiting until birth.

Advertisement

Old 02-25-2014, 07:28 AM   #22
Fashionably Green Baby
Registered Users
Formerly: artistmom
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by eco-mum
Hey ladies, jumping in to the chat thread though I've just been on the FB page lately. For those of you on here who don't remember me, my name is Ashley and I'm due July 17th. I usually give birth at 38 weeks though so I'm hoping for a July 4th baby .

We're in the middle of moving cross country and things are SO stressful with packing and selling things. We've wound up having to throw away a lot of stuff, which is hard when I'm pregnant and extra sentimental, lol! But come Wednesday we'll be back in our home state surrounded by family and friends so I know that a lot of good will come from it.

We had our anatomy scan last week and stayed strong to be team green. I'll admit I would've caved if DH wasn't so excited about waiting until birth.
Wow you guys who are moving out of state right now have my sympathy! Hopefully the move goes well!

I am due July 6th and just hoping to AVOID a July 4th baby. July 5th would be fine I have 3 kids and my births were at : 40+5 (induced). 39+1 (induced) and 39+6. I assume I will deliver sometime close to my due date.

We are also team green! Love it. I need to start thinking about names
Old 02-25-2014, 04:36 PM   #23
BCsMom
Registered Users
seller

Re: Chat thread!

Ashley, I hope the move goes well! It's great that you're moving home - we're moving away, which is going to be so tough but I think we're going to be okay.

We closed on our house this morning, and we're really, really close to that great deal on our condo! We will be moving in less a month, so at least I'll have plenty of time to get settled before I'm too big to move. And I have plenty of offers of help from my parents & the in-laws. I'm mostly excited to be able to start buying stuff for the new baby - I didn't want to buy anything until we moved since it'll be less to pack!!

Team Green folks: you guys are STRONG. We had our anatomy scan yesterday, but we already knew it was a girl because of genetic testing. It was still nice to get it confirmed. Everything looked great, except Baby Girl was in basically a pretzel position so the tech couldn't get the spine measurement, and we'll have to get another ultrasound in about 5 weeks. She's also currently breech, but I know there's plenty of time to get her turned around.
Old 02-27-2014, 09:55 PM   #24
eco-mum
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
We decided on Norah for a girl. For a boy we really like Ridley and River. I just can't decide!
Old 02-27-2014, 10:11 PM   #25
Fashionably Green Baby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by eco-mum
We decided on Norah for a girl. For a boy we really like Ridley and River. I just can't decide!
Nora (undecided in the h) has always been on my list. I love it. We haven't even started talking about names yet Eek!
Old 03-01-2014, 10:03 AM   #26
Fashionably Green Baby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
How is everyone doing?

We are set to get 6-10" of snow tomorrow. Gotta get a few errands done today I suppose.
Old 03-01-2014, 03:27 PM   #27
justineybean
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hi everyone! We found out last week we are having a girl! everyone is super excited especially my daughter and I! time to knit!!
justineybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 03:27 PM   #28
justineybean
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashionably Green Baby
How is everyone doing? We are set to get 6-10" of snow tomorrow. Gotta get a few errands done today I suppose.
Stay safe! Will this winter ever end???

ETA-- I love Nora with or without H. My kitty's name is Nora lol
Old 03-01-2014, 03:29 PM   #29
justineybean
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCsMom
Ashley, I hope the move goes well! It's great that you're moving home - we're moving away, which is going to be so tough but I think we're going to be okay. We closed on our house this morning, and we're really, really close to that great deal on our condo! We will be moving in less a month, so at least I'll have plenty of time to get settled before I'm too big to move. And I have plenty of offers of help from my parents & the in-laws. I'm mostly excited to be able to start buying stuff for the new baby - I didn't want to buy anything until we moved since it'll be less to pack!! Team Green folks: you guys are STRONG. We had our anatomy scan yesterday, but we already knew it was a girl because of genetic testing. It was still nice to get it confirmed. Everything looked great, except Baby Girl was in basically a pretzel position so the tech couldn't get the spine measurement, and we'll have to get another ultrasound in about 5 weeks. She's also currently breech, but I know there's plenty of time to get her turned around.
Good luck with your move!!! and enjoy shopping for your baby girl!
Old 03-01-2014, 03:32 PM   #30
Fashionably Green Baby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by justineybean
Hi everyone! We found out last week we are having a girl! everyone is super excited especially my daughter and I! time to knit!!
I was gonna put you on notice for not announcing here cuz I saw your post in the wool thread (I lurk there to see all of the lovely knitting)