Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-27-2014, 09:43 AM   #1
bellx1
Registered Users
seller

anyone start looking at baby gear?

Ill admit, I have.
All we *need* is a new carseat, and *need/want* pack-n-play. My other one is rather jacked up after 2 kids. The fabric is tearing and stuff.

Dh wants a lighter weight stroller. But I really need it to still have air tires so we have more versatility of where we can take it. Of course then that also opens up the idea that ds2 will be 26mo when newbie arrives, so should we get a double?? Idk, I never used the stroller much after 2 or 2 1/2 yo, my kids always want to walk. We also have a boba carrier and a woven wrap.

Advertisement

Expecting #4 August 2015
bellx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 11:38 AM   #2
Colorwithwords
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: anyone start looking at baby gear?

We need a new car seat.. I want a new carrier my ergo has been through 2 kids and I got it used. I want a tula. We have a bob stroller and I don't think we'll get another. Finn will be 24 months so he can use the stroller longer and we'll wear baby
Old 12-27-2014, 11:52 AM   #3
bellx1
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorwithwords View Post
We need a new car seat.. I want a new carrier my ergo has been through 2 kids and I got it used. I want a tula. We have a bob stroller and I don't think we'll get another. Finn will be 24 months so he can use the stroller longer and we'll wear baby
Yea. We could get by with just a single stroller. I dont forsee dh taking both LO out a bunch or for long periods of time if/when im at work. Hed usually rather wait and the whole family go out together??

I know he wants to get a lighter stroller anyway. We have an instep safari jogger now. Its like 32lbs! Even a phil and teds is lighter + has double seating option. I guess ill just have to see how ds2 is closer to august. I deff wouldnt have used a double with ds1 at 2yo -- he was used to walking since we took the bus a few times a week back then.
Expecting #4 August 2015
Old 12-27-2014, 02:40 PM   #4
MommaMJR
Registered Users

I am starting over, i have been looking but we need everything. My "baby" will be 7 in march, hubby and i thought we were done so we have zero baby stuff.
MommaMJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 08:14 PM   #5
busyteacher
Registered Users
seller
seller

My DS is 2.5 and I saved everything from him so we really don't need anything. I would like a Rock and Play Sleeper this time. Also going to need some new clothes. DS was a May baby so went from hot spring to hot summer and this baby will be going into fall. Of course in Texas summer clothes could still be appropriate but we will see. Other than that we need nothing really. Some more cloth NB and smaller sizes.
busyteacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 02:02 PM   #6
Keiki
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I think we only need a few things since I saved a bunch. I too want to try a Rock N Play sleeper this time, last time I did the pack n play, but my daughter was a horrid sleeper, so I want to try something different this time. And a new swing.

Waldorf dolls and Natural toys for your little Keiki
Visit my blog where I post kid friendly crafts, recipes, reviews, giveaways and more! Sequins and Scribbles

Mama to Annamarie (7/11) and Felicity (8/15)
Keiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 02:29 PM   #7
bellx1
Registered Users
seller

Im glad I convinced dh to save a bunch. We saved some stuff from ds1, which is why the carseat and pack n play need replacement. The packnplay was used out side a bunch so its got lots of wear and tear...

I usually find lots of second hand stuff (not carseat tho)
Expecting #4 August 2015
Old 12-28-2014, 05:47 PM   #8
mrscompgeek
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have a bunch of stuff saved from my girls but I do need a few things. Like I want a co-sleeper and I had a moby wrap but sold it and I want to get a K'tan wrap this time. I bought a new swing a few weeks ago second hand. Other than that not alot. If it's a boy I'll need to buy clothes.
mrscompgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 07:23 PM   #9
bellx1
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscompgeek View Post
I have a bunch of stuff saved from my girls but I do need a few things. Like I want a co-sleeper and I had a moby wrap but sold it and I want to get a K'tan wrap this time. I bought a new swing a few weeks ago second hand. Other than that not alot. If it's a boy I'll need to buy clothes.
Too bad I didnt keep my boy clothes. We couldve traded if I have a girl lol. I only kept mostly neutral clothes, or clothes I could diy into something girly, due too storage space.
Expecting #4 August 2015
Old 12-28-2014, 07:32 PM   #10
*TinyJoys*
Registered Users

If we have a girl I'll need clothes (since we have 2 boys). I'd also like to get a wrap. I think it'll make things much easier on here if I can baby wear early on (since I'll have 3 after baby comes). We may need a new infant carseat, I'll need to double check the expiration date.