Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-19-2015, 01:59 PM   #11
apollocandybar
Registered Users

Re: anyone start looking at baby gear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaMJR View Post
I am starting over, i have been looking but we need everything. My "baby" will be 7 in march, hubby and i thought we were done so we have zero baby stuff.
Same boat! My baby turned 8 in March and we were done (to the point of vasectomy) so we have NOTHING left either. We are leaning toward a mini-crib (had this with our last one) - it will fit in our small bedroom much better but be better on my back than a PnP. A few friends have given me their baby things that they are done with (we have 2 car seats and no crib?), like a bath seat and K'tan carrier and some clothes. But we are basically unprepared.

Advertisement

apollocandybar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 03:39 PM   #12
lisathib123
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Already bought the car seat, bouncer, and pac n play. That's all I needed. What I need now is nursing bras and a diaper bag.
Old 05-19-2015, 05:31 PM   #13
bellx1
Registered Users
seller

I need nursing bras, and crib mattress. A play pen would be nice.

When baby is mobile I plan on getting a little outdoor baby yard (those octogon shaped ones) for our yard. Its a big yard and ds1 was always getting into things, eating stuff, getting In the middle of the other kids playing rough.
Expecting #4 August 2015
bellx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 05:35 PM   #14
Keiki
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm nearly done... got so many good things at garage sales a few weeks ago. I just need a crib mattress which I'm going to get on Amazon probably next week after the crib is set up. I'd like a nursing nightgown or something to wear at the hospital. Other than that I think we've got most of the necessities covered.

Waldorf dolls and Natural toys for your little Keiki
Visit my blog where I post kid friendly crafts, recipes, reviews, giveaways and more! Sequins and Scribbles

Mama to Annamarie (7/11) and Felicity (8/15)
Keiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 06:23 PM   #15
mdm81888
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Oh my yes! We need 2 infant car seats ( didn't have one with ds we just used a convertible that he is still using), a double stroller (since ds is 25 months he can ride in one seat, one twin in another, and wear the last kiddo), girl clothes, more sheets, nursing shirts, another high chair, and I'd like some more muslin swaddle blankets. But I'm being thrown 2 baby showers so hopefully that means lots of gift cards.

Wade, Melissa, and Samson 4.11.13
mdm81888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 12:43 PM   #16
blossomhill
Registered Users

My Mood:

We have started looking at baby gear since we told our parents about our surprise.
I have run around Babies R Us scanning stuff for the registry. We have also hit consignment sand thrift shops.
I have a stroller, 2 car seats (good deal), lots of 2nd hand clothes, some disposable diapers, an tv cabinet turned armoire, changing table, new breast pump. My best find was an Eddie Bauer cradle (the price was right).
A lady a church said we needed to stop shoping or what will the church be able to get us!?!
blossomhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 03:07 PM   #17
karlitacat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm due end of August, beginning of September. This is a fifth pregnancy after loss last year so I've been more hesitant to look at baby/maternity stuff. That being said, I'm always on the lookout for deals - consignment stores, Craigslist, etc. If I find a good deal for something I want, I may nab it. The biggest thing on my wish list is a bassinet to go next to our bed. There are other things, like some new crib sheets (the ones we have now have been used for three babies!), an infant insert for my Ergo carrier, bibs, pacis, etc. I can get those any time! When our family finally figured out we're expecting (we're not telling them), I may ask around for hand-me-downs (I think my in-laws have a wooden high chair that I would love to have).
karlitacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 07:01 AM   #18
collectivist
Registered Users

The Ergo, baby bjorn chair, quinny stroller and maxi cosi car set...did my wonders.
collectivist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 09:21 AM   #19
LindaBeens
Registered Users

Hello! I am looking for such a chair too. I don't really know which one to choose, but I've recently found some pretty nice options on https://best-high-chairs.com/ website. I guess, I will go for one of them, they look pretty good. It is very important for me to get the best furniture for my kids..

Last edited by LindaBeens; 05-23-2016 at 05:42 AM.
LindaBeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 03:36 PM   #20
BeStillSara
Registered Users

This is my first pregnancy and I just started working on my registry this week. It is overwhelming! There are so many brands and everyone has their opinion about everything!

I just have to reassure myself that our parenting is more important and influential than what brand of stroller or bottles we have.
BeStillSara is offline   Reply With Quote