Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-20-2013, 06:44 AM   #21
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Reviews of 12+ passenger vans?

I do love my 8 passenger Sienna- or I did until we hit 5 car seats

Advertisement

Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:45 AM   #22
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Oh head rests! It's a safety issue. Any adult or order child who is in the vehicle during an accident- their neck won't have any protection and will snap all the way back.
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
Old 03-20-2013, 06:24 PM   #23
zeotwoski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
that is a very fair point about the head rests, but I do have an almost 9 yr old so in the next few years (when we'd be looking to buy) he should actually be in a normal seat.
I'm sorry, when I glanced at your kids ages I just thought "oh they're in the same range as my kids" and I even noticed that your oldest was slightly older than mine but I didn't even calculate how old that makes him--how did my kid get so old AHHH!! Didn't realize you were talking about buying in a couple years from now either, sorry. I have heard of companies installing aftermarket headrests--like conversion van companies. Oh and some love their conversion vans with all captains chairs and stuff...I'm not sold on the safety there personally, but practically it makes for a great carseat set up!
Old 03-20-2013, 06:53 PM   #24
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I don't want a loan, so we would have to save up but if we end up not having more kids it may not matter and we may not get one.

If I could get head rests put on a chevy etc then I'd be all for that.