Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-03-2018, 04:55 PM   #281
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller

Re: May 14 Chatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelley76 View Post
My Morgan slowed down so much at that age and was done right at his first bday.
Hope you feel better real soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be happy if he is done by his first birthday.

Morgan and I went to the doctor today. I had to ask my mom to come and drive us. DH stayed with the others. I have strep and Morgan has an ear infection. I got two shots, and a bottle of antibiotics. I think I will make it now.

DH really came through for me today. When I got home from the doctor, he had put fresh sheets on our bed, cooked a pot of chicken stew and made dinner for the Chirpys. Also had laundry going.

Advertisement

MamaChirpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 05:44 PM   #282
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaChirpy View Post
I will be happy if he is done by his first birthday.

Morgan and I went to the doctor today. I had to ask my mom to come and drive us. DH stayed with the others. I have strep and Morgan has an ear infection. I got two shots, and a bottle of antibiotics. I think I will make it now.

DH really came through for me today. When I got home from the doctor, he had put fresh sheets on our bed, cooked a pot of chicken stew and made dinner for the Chirpys. Also had laundry going.

Iím glad your getting taken care of ❤️. Strep is awful ☹️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-03-2018, 06:15 PM   #283
zeotwoski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh Chirpy you must be completely miserable! Is your DH feeling better at least?

Glad you're motivated with the new meal plan, and you're right, no matter how much it cost it's still cheaper than going out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abh5e8 View Post
Yay!! We love ours. What van do you have?
I love the stroller already! I never knew it meant Beast of Burden, but yeah that's what our old one served as. The van is a 15 pass 2006 express 3500, just got it in December.
zeotwoski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 06:48 AM   #284
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller

That's an awesome stroller find!!

Sorry Chirpy. :/ Hopefully the antibiotics are kicking in and you're starting to feel better. I am glad DH is being so good about it though!

I usually meal plan a week at a time, and it does save us money. 3 of our kiddos are GF so if we eat grilled cheese for lunch it costs a fortune in GF bread. Saturday/Sunday our church had a campout but I had a sick kid and an unworking van, so me and the 3 littlest stayed home. It felt amazing to be able to have anything without having to make 2 separate batches or cook for an army. I'm sure I didn't feel like it at the time when I just had 3 children, but this weekend 'only' 3 kids felt like a cake walk lol.

I have blooms on my tomatoes and zucchini! Yeah!! I also put in 12 raspberry plants (not in the garden) and I am hoping to do lots more as I can acquire them at a reasonable price.
jen_batten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 06:51 AM   #285
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller

Oh good grief, my other post has temporarily disappeared again....

But I am jealous of the yardsales! I haven't got to go this year yet. And good for Chirpy for wanting to get in shape. But how do you run with all the littles? You are welcome to come join us in the fitness challenge. Some of us are doing a 30 day thing but any fitness chatter is welcome.
jen_batten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 12:57 PM   #286
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen_batten View Post
Oh good grief, my other post has temporarily disappeared again....

But I am jealous of the yardsales! I haven't got to go this year yet. And good for Chirpy for wanting to get in shape. But how do you run with all the littles? You are welcome to come join us in the fitness challenge. Some of us are doing a 30 day thing but any fitness chatter is welcome.

Hey Jennie Pooh!!!

I was thinking since DH is now getting up early and running (he now has time before work!!) I could tag team with him so he would be inside getting ready for work while I ran by myself. Just on our property... we have plenty of trails that I could work up to about two miles or so.
MamaChirpy is offline   Reply With Quote