Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-17-2018, 10:36 AM   #1
penguinande
Registered Users
seller
seller

Gdiapers, Blueberry, Inserts, Prefolds, Covers. Mostly NB and Small

Used cloth with my first 2 and tried with my 3rd, but couldn’t keep up with the laundry. All of this was purchased new for this baby and used for about 4 months. I’d prefer to sell it all as one lot and will take $100ppd obo for all of it. I haven’t inspected too carefully, but don’t think there are any stains or other defects not listed. I’ll add pictures soon but in the meantime I’d be happy to send pics on request if you’re interested.

12 tiny Gs newborn covers + 6 small Gdiaper covers, each with one pouch. I used bleach in the wash so the color has faded quite a bit. The pouches also have some discoloration. Gender neutral colors. $30ppd

6 Blueberry Capri covers, size small. Girl and gender neutral prints and solids. These look and function like new. $25ppd

12 Diaper Rite infant prefolds and 6 Diaper Rite gauze inserts. Unbleached, but used bleach in the wash so now they’re nearly white. $30ppd

12 Blueberry Capri small inserts + 3 Blueberry bamboo doublers. $45ppd

I also have the following that I’ll throw in for free:

6 OS Diaper Safari covers in girl and gender neutral colors. These seem to have developed some small holes/cracks in the PLU. Still mostly functional, but might leak if the diaper is soaked.

Approx. couple dozen baby washcloths, which I used as wipes.

2 Planet Wise small pail liners. I used a small trash can as a diaper pail and these worked well for that.

Advertisement

Last edited by penguinande; 08-17-2018 at 10:39 AM.
penguinande is offline   Reply With Quote