Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-13-2013, 11:00 PM   #1
J.A.G.MOMMA
Registered Users
seller

prayers for healthy baby and safe delivery.

Our little girl is due to arrive on Dec 2nd (c-section) she is our "rainbow baby" we had a ectopic pregnancy before her. Our son who is now 3 is also our "rainbow baby" we had a miscarrige before him.

We have had a lot of complications this pregnancy. Spotting in early pregnancy. Being 150lbs overweight (was in the middle of weightloss when we found out we were expecting I had lost 60lbs). My placenta is in the front this time. Combined with my weight makes ultrasound pictures very difficult since I carry all my weight in tummy.

I tested high for inhibin A. My dr. Wanted below 2 I was/am 2.79. So I was sent to a perinatology. They told me I was having a girl. That they couldn't see all of her heart, her ankles, her kidneys, the back of her brain and her face. That with a high inhibin I had a high risk of still birth, preeclampsia, growth restriction, gestational diabetes etc.

Hearing the word still birth my world came crashing down. And everyday since then has been a struggle (I was told at 22 weeks). I'm scared to take things out of boxes, I'm scared to take off tags and wash clothes. I'm scared that my baby girls crib may end up empty.

Fast forward to 26 weeks they did a repeat scan. They got better pictures. Still couldn't see all of heart or babys face but they saw the rest. Perinatology broung up abortion. That my window was almost closed because I was getting farther along. I told him that was never an option.

My dr tested me for gestational diabetes. Came back negative. Previous pregnancies that resulted in live birth I didn't have any issues at all. A healthy 6 and 3 year old. Never had high blood pressure either.

Dr. Sent me back to perinatolgy on friday for a growth check. We went all excited to see our baby girl. We were told she measured right at 32 weeks and was 4lbs 2oz. They got amazing pictures of her heart, and they saw everything they needed to see organs wise. Unfortunetly she has her hands and legs over her face so we didn't get a face...everything was great...until the dr told us her arms were two weeks behind her legs. That her arms were in the 10 percentile. That I would have to return at 36 weeks to check again..

Its like this pregnancy I've never got to enjoy it. I'm stuck worrying if I'm going to have a healthy baby or a baby at all. What scares me the most is losing our baby. I wouldn't be able to surrive another loss. Especially this far along. Where my baby really is that.... a baby.

I just want prayers on a safe delivery and healthy baby of its not too much to ask for!

Advertisement

J.A.G.MOMMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 11:32 PM   #2
~KittyKat~
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Praying for a healthy baby. Just keep your chin up, it's almost time for her to arrive and no matter what the outcome you will love her the moment you first see her.
~KittyKat~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 04:45 AM   #3
weesej
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: prayers for healthy baby and safe delivery.

praying for you!

"It's not healthy to have spirochetes eating away at your brain" What do you know about Lyme?
weesej is offline   Reply With Quote