Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-29-2008, 01:12 PM   #21
Ooey
Full of Surprises
seller

Re: Far Nor-Cal mamas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by K&A's_mom View Post
I'm a norcal mom...new to ds but not to cd's.

sorry, keep forgetting to sign my name...I need to figure out how to do siggies on here!

-Jen
Hi Jen

To add a siggy just go to the "User CP" in the top left corner of the screen, and click on "edit signature."

Advertisement

& Baby Xo Oct. 2015!
Ooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 06:43 PM   #22
Infinity
Registered Users
Formerly: five-littlemonkeys
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooey View Post
Guess we need some more Nor-Cal chit chat... so how wet is the rain down where you are? Our backyard is flooded AGAIN... I guess we need to install some kind of water pump or drain back there, it's going to be super expensive which sucks.

Hey anyone around here selling a crib sometime soon? I'll be needing one
I have a crib you can have. It needs to be stripped of it's paint and repainted or finished and I'm not positive I have all the parts to put the side that goes up and down back on. We used it side car and it was AWSOME!!

Oh and it's raining again here!! The river is up. We're just above it. If it floods we'll be SOL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by K&A's_mom View Post
I'm a norcal mom...new to ds but not to cd's.

sorry, keep forgetting to sign my name...I need to figure out how to do siggies on here!

-Jen
HI!! Where bouts are ya at? I'm in Southern Humboldt and Ooey (Maekla) is in Northern Humboldt.

Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 09:18 PM   #23
pokey&buck
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Another Humboldt County mama here
Old 02-03-2008, 10:26 AM   #24
K&A's_mom
Registered Users
seller

Thanks Kayla, I think I got it
Jen, I'm inland...Butte County area.
Old 02-07-2008, 12:51 AM   #25
homemaking_mom
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hi ladies! I am from Eureka. I agree that I really wish there was more up here in the way of cd. I usually buy 2nd hand, so I can find some things up here but I mostly have to buy online. excited to get to know you ladies
Becky tree hugging, Christ worshiping, always barefoot and singing, borderline OCD about cding , planed on living alone in the woods but ended up getting married, gentle and quiet mama to my cute little pumpkin pie, and wife to the most amazing baseball crazed papa on the planet
homemaking_mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 10:17 AM   #26
XoXo
Banned
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildoftheMoon View Post
Hello from Redding
New to this board, but have been using cloth diapers for years.
Just thought I would pop in and say hi!
OHHH im from Redding too.. i have lived here for about 24 years...we CD DS fro 2 years and noe DD for a year and still going.. I have coinverted a couple of friend to use CD also...
XoXo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 10:20 AM   #27
XoXo
Banned
seller

My Mood:

ohh and i was born in Humbolt Co..in Fortuna. i have family in Arcata, McKinnlyville(sp?) Eureka, RioDell..we go over about once a year.. i love a coffee shop you'all have there.. right when you drive into to town from the freeway, next to the Co-op.. i think its called Jumping Bean.....
Old 02-09-2008, 12:01 PM   #28
ChildoftheMoon
Registered Users

Quote:
OHHH im from Redding too.. i have lived here for about 24 years...we CD DS fro 2 years and noe DD for a year and still going.. I have coinverted a couple of friend to use CD also...
Hello We are from here originally, but moved away for some years and have now been back for almost 8 years.
Maybe we will see you around? My kids are 8.5, 6.5, 2.5, and another due in 5 weeks. We homeschool so are at the library and Turtle Bay a lot. And we go to every LLL meeting (at the library, every second Thursday @ 10 am).
~Brandi

p.s.- just had to share my score from yesterday. I was selling some clothes to a local second hand kids clothing store and found three brand new bummies whisper wraps size small for $1 each! I guess they get in cloth dipes from time to time, but they sell fast and usually all at once, no wonder with the prices they put on them!
ChildoftheMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 10:29 AM   #29
XoXo
Banned
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildoftheMoon View Post
Hello We are from here originally, but moved away for some years and have now been back for almost 8 years.
Maybe we will see you around? My kids are 8.5, 6.5, 2.5, and another due in 5 weeks. We homeschool so are at the library and Turtle Bay a lot. And we go to every LLL meeting (at the library, every second Thursday @ 10 am).
~Brandi

p.s.- just had to share my score from yesterday. I was selling some clothes to a local second hand kids clothing store and found three brand new bummies whisper wraps size small for $1 each! I guess they get in cloth dipes from time to time, but they sell fast and usually all at once, no wonder with the prices they put on them!
what second hand store?? im sure we will run into each other Redding is pretty small
Old 02-10-2008, 02:00 PM   #30
ChildoftheMoon
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayasmom View Post
what second hand store?? im sure we will run into each other Redding is pretty small
Just 4 Kids by Orchard Nutrition center.
See you around.
ChildoftheMoon is offline   Reply With Quote