Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-03-2017, 06:01 AM   #71
MeganHolman
Registered Users

Re: If your child had stitches in their forehead...update, 9 weeks later, page 6

I can't say enough good things about dermalmd scar serum! My seven year old daughter had 9 stitches above her eye. We apply this serum every night and I swear it looks better every morning. I am so impressed with how well this works. I am forever grateful to you for reducing the scar on my daughter's face.

Advertisement

MeganHolman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 12:09 AM   #72
DanielaLee
Banned

Re: If your child had stitches in their forehead...update, 9 weeks later, page 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganHolman View Post
I can't say enough good things about dermalmd scar serum! My seven year old daughter had 9 stitches above her eye. We apply this serum every night and I swear it looks better every morning. I am so impressed with how well this works. I am forever grateful to you for reducing the scar on my daughter's face.
Could you please share the name of this serum? Our doctor said it's ok to use plastic surgery in future, he said it's a normal practice all over the world but I am really scared of such serious interventions.
DanielaLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 11:01 AM   #73
beadsinabag
Registered Users

Thanks so much for posting an updated picture! the scar blends so well with the skin. May I ask if you had only used mederma and sun protection? any suggestions is appreciated. my daughter had a similar accident and i'm desperately looking for scar treatment. Thank you so much!
beadsinabag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 12:51 PM   #74
zeotwoski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Or you could just embrace the tough guy look--my DS1 got 5 stitches in his forehead at age 17 months, we did me derma and sunscreen. Then when DS2 was 5.5 he gashed his cheek just below his eye (he got glue no stitches) and would cry every time I put on the me derma. After days of this he finally said he didn't want the me derma because he wanted a scar like his big brother!!!!
zeotwoski is offline   Reply With Quote