Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-07-2018, 05:04 AM   #1
Vetta
Registered Users

Do you use some herbal extracts and supplements?

What do you take and how it helps you?

Advertisement

Vetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 08:52 AM   #2
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

Re: Do you use some herbal extracts and supplements?

I've been trying the zinc to help stop colds. My mother, who works in a hospital, says it keeps her healthy and stop colds or greatly reduces them. I would say I'm not sure yet if its helping. Need another winter to try it out.

I swear by tea tree oil externally. If I feel the tingle of a cold sore coming on and use it (I don't dilute - the bit of discomfort is worth the "kill") I have prevented the break out as well as kept it to no more than a spec. I was recently told that DD had athletics foot, probably for several months, and using a homemade solution (coconut oil, shea butter, caster oil, heavy on TTO) it's cleared it up. DS, at the same time, we discovered that he had a yeast rash on his bum (how does a 8 year old, full day PL get a yeast diaper rash!) and using same oil/cream as DD to end that, it's almost gone (who knows how long he had it before we noticed, it was stubborn so I'd guess a while).

I guess neither of those actually fall into herbal extracts and supplements... but thought I would share anyway.
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010 (Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months; Nightime PL at 5.5 years) & LO#2 born 12/1/2013 (First diaper was cloth! Part-time EC since 12 months & Daytime PL at 26 months) Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on how long a cloth diaper REALLY lasts. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here & here. How to Wash Wool & Sanitize Wool. Everything must go! Nighttime Trainers
Pixi6s is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 07:18 AM   #3
Ocyara
Registered Users

Re: Do you use some herbal extracts and supplements?

I have been using some Medical Cannabis Canada and cannabis products for my health. I think they are really good, and you might find this stuff interesting to you too, think about it, guys. Good luck with it, hope I was helpful to you here

Last edited by Ocyara; 10-29-2018 at 02:59 AM.
Ocyara is offline   Reply With Quote