Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2006, 09:52 PM   #1
kissum
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
BIG daycare issue- WWYD?

Bella goes to daycare for a few hours everyday. I only leave her a bottle 2 days a week (BM) when I'm gone the longest. She's never taken more than 2 oz from it ever.
Anyway, today Bella was so cranky/hysterical and my DCP thought she was starving- after trying to give her juice and puffs (which I also don't approve of) calls me. I didn't answer, but was already on my way. I was over an hour earlier than usual.
Anyway, I get there, and my DCP casually says oh I was just about to mix her a bottle of formula since she seemed so upset. Now I've told her before about the fact that Bell does not get formula, I don't approve of puffs...etc.
So WWYD? If Bell would've actually gotten formula I probably would've freaked out.
Instead I just said good thing I came, I would've been very upset. And left, before I screamed at her. So...where do I go from here? Do I get someone new? Overall she seems very sweet and I can tell Bell likes her but FORMULA?
I am just at a loss and I've never had daycare before so I can't decide if I'm overreacting or am right to think perhaps I need to go elsewhere?
Sorry for the book!
kissum is offline   Reply With Quote