Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-30-2015, 12:58 PM   #1
DreamInGreen
Registered Users
seller

2016: feeling down, anyone with me?

Getting near the end of the first tri. For weeks I've had awful nausea. I've had horrible guilt about not being able to hold down any prenatal vitamins. General sadness or maybe just really tired. I feel bad for feeling so bad! Of course I've been thinking the worst and Google mentioned antenatal depression- but I've also read a lot of mamas just have low motivation due to normal hormones in preg. I was so excited/nervous/anxious with my DS preg. Just kinda blah now. Anyone feeling like this?

Advertisement

Old 11-30-2015, 03:42 PM   #2
D's Mutti
Registered Users

Completely with you. Of course, I'm sure that some of it stems from trying to get a closing date for the sale of our current house/purchase of a new one and the stress of moving right now too. I get so tired, winded, and nauseous the more I move around and try to pack. Here's hoping it gets better for both of us soon.
D's Mutti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 09:02 AM   #3
Ccubed
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 2016: feeling down, anyone with me?

I'm actually due in August, but found this thread. This is just how I feel. I was so excited for my first but feel so 'depressed' with this one. Now that it's been a month or so, do you guys feel better?

Happy to be here!
Ccubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 11:40 AM   #4
DreamInGreen
Registered Users
seller

Re: 2016: feeling down, anyone with me?

I feel better. Apparently those feelings are quite common in early pregnancy and especially subsequent pregnancies (not the first child). You're an experienced mom that knows exactly what it'll be like to have a newbie in the house. You have a stable life now and wonder how good of an idea this was, lol. But they're JUST thoughts, feelings. They don't own you. And- the best thing is that they will pass and you WILL get to enjoy the preg. Hang in there mama. Take your vitamin D and get as much time outdoors as you can. Hugs.