Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-01-2011, 01:25 PM   #1
Octmom2009
Registered Users
seller

Would you add anymore diapers to this stash?

Okay mama's I think I am happy with my stash but I'm curious if anyone would add to this. I am going to be diapering a NB for the first time since I started with DD around 4-5 months. I'm not interested in any other kinds of diapers. I've tried just about everything and have decided this is what I find easy and what like so I'm just wondering if I should purchase a few more of what I already have.

I have the following:

For the newborn stage and the first few months:

32 BG AIO xs
25 BG AIO's small

OS diapers which DD1 is currently using but she should be fully PT'ed by the time DD2 fits into these diapers.

18 BG 4.0's
12 Kawaii (thinking about selling 6 of these)
6 Kawaii Goodnight Heavy Wetters

I am thinking about purchasing some of the Sunbaby 4.0's simply because I love some of the new prints I also still have 7 flip covers and 24 stay dry liners but I am trying to sell them so don't plan to use them at this point.

What do you think?

Advertisement

Last edited by Octmom2009; 09-01-2011 at 01:47 PM.
Octmom2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:29 PM   #2
greenMamaOwl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Would you add anymore diapers to this stash?

I think your stash looks good! Have you thought of trying a dozen of prefolds and a few covers to "fill the gaps" for the newborn/small stage?

Other than that, that's all I can think of. I'm sure other Mamas will be of better help!
greenMamaOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:29 PM   #3
happymama&wife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My new baby is almost 3 months and I love how trim sunbaby diapers are on her. We've been using them since she was about 10lbs and I think they would have fit her great at 8 lbs. They are not as wide in the crotch area as my Kawaii, so baby's legs don't get all spread out.
Old 09-01-2011, 01:46 PM   #4
Octmom2009
Registered Users
seller

I am just not a prefold person at all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymama&wife View Post
My new baby is almost 3 months and I love how trim sunbaby diapers are on her. We've been using them since she was about 10lbs and I think they would have fit her great at 8 lbs. They are not as wide in the crotch area as my Kawaii, so baby's legs don't get all spread out.
You would say that wouldn't you, LOL! I have been trying to convince myself I do not need 12 sunbaby diapers and would only order some if I could find someone to split with me now I'm really tempted..... Perhaps I will go that route instead of getting some more small BG's like I was thinking.
Octmom2009 is offline   Reply With Quote