Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-27-2017, 12:26 PM   #11
kflynnr4219
Registered Users

Re: June 2017 babies?

Yes! I am due on June 19th! This is my second pregnancy(so nervous for a natural birth) and my 3 Lo(hubby had a daughter before myself but she adopted by myself)!

Advertisement

kflynnr4219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 08:27 PM   #12
I Dream of Cloth
Registered Users
seller

I'm due the 21st or something. Wow Diaper Swappers sure isn't as active as it used to be! Everything seems really dead...

Mother to 5 girls : R (9yrs), H (7yrs), P (5yrs), V (2yrs), P (newborn), and a boy & girl in Heaven.
I Dream of Cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 07:25 AM   #13
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kflynnr4219 View Post
Yes! I am due on June 19th! This is my second pregnancy(so nervous for a natural birth) and my 3 Lo(hubby had a daughter before myself but she adopted by myself)!
Same here! Second pregnancy, third child.
kmrotski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 09:08 AM   #14
becca jean
Registered Users

A new update, lol. I had my little guy May 23rd. He was born right at 37wks. I was having high blood pressure and he was having heart rate issues so they took him a little early. He's been in cloth since he was a few days old and I love it. I was blessed to be able to take the whole 12 weeks off and just returned to work about three weeks ago. My mom watches him while I work. I'm adjusting to life as a working single mom.
Old 08-31-2017, 08:07 PM   #15
I Dream of Cloth
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by becca jean View Post
A new update, lol. I had my little guy May 23rd. He was born right at 37wks. I was having high blood pressure and he was having heart rate issues so they took him a little early. He's been in cloth since he was a few days old and I love it. I was blessed to be able to take the whole 12 weeks off and just returned to work about three weeks ago. My mom watches him while I work. I'm adjusting to life as a working single mom.
Congratulations!! Being a mom is absolutely amazing. It's not always easy, and your life is changed forever, but it's so worth it. The days are long, but the years are short. Enjoy it!

I had a little girl on June 27th. It was a home birth, but she decided to arrive before the midwife! I was shocked when I suddenly realized I was in hard labor. I felt the urge to push and I stood up to get out of the bathtub, and she was crowning! Then I just reached down and caught her! She practically fell out. Definitely a huge surprise, but also the best birth ever.

Mother to 5 girls : R (9yrs), H (7yrs), P (5yrs), V (2yrs), P (newborn), and a boy & girl in Heaven.

Last edited by I Dream of Cloth; 08-31-2017 at 08:11 PM.
I Dream of Cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 10:32 AM   #16
becca jean
Registered Users

Awww. Congratulations!!! I had an c-section. I did have some contractions but they weren't bad at all. That's so awesome that you got to catch her. That's one of those once in a lifetime kind of moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Dream of Cloth View Post
Congratulations!! Being a mom is absolutely amazing. It's not always easy, and your life is changed forever, but it's so worth it. The days are long, but the years are short. Enjoy it!

I had a little girl on June 27th. It was a home birth, but she decided to arrive before the midwife! I was shocked when I suddenly realized I was in hard labor. I felt the urge to push and I stood up to get out of the bathtub, and she was crowning! Then I just reached down and caught her! She practically fell out. Definitely a huge surprise, but also the best birth ever.