Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-10-2015, 10:48 PM   #11
DreamInGreen
Registered Users
seller

Re: June 2016?

Me! For #2 with edd 6/22. So super early!! Please stick little baby!

Advertisement

Old 10-11-2015, 11:11 AM   #12
D's Mutti
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommadeeof4+
Congratulations!!!!! Do you know how many dpo you are? My o date was September 26 and that puts me at june 17th edd from the calculator I used online. I don't have a period to go off of, it was my first ovulation since having our youngest 14 months ago.
Thank you and Congratulations to you too! I didn't do a good job of tracking this month as I was trying to keep it as low stress as possible this time, but generally I o around CD15, which would've been September 25.

Going off that I would be 16 days past o today. It seems to "match" up counting too since I tend to have a 30 day cycle and tested a couple days early.
Old 10-12-2015, 11:59 AM   #13
Judesmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm nervously here. I had a miscarriage 6.5 weeks ago and was waiting for AF to come back and started testing this past week. I got a faint positive Saturday that got darker. At this point I'm estimating that I am due June 20-23ish and scared. Just hoping for a healthy sticky beanstalk this point. Congratulations to the rest of you.
Old 10-12-2015, 02:37 PM   #14
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judesmommy View Post
I'm nervously here. I had a miscarriage 6.5 weeks ago and was waiting for AF to come back and started testing this past week. I got a faint positive Saturday that got darker. At this point I'm estimating that I am due June 20-23ish and scared. Just hoping for a healthy sticky beanstalk this point. Congratulations to the rest of you.
Congrats mama! Just my experience, I had a miscarriage and a month later I was pregnant again. I ovulated a couple weeks after my loss and i conceived (so i never had a period after my loss) and had a healthy baby. I was told after a non complicated miscarriage you are very fertile.
Married to the love of my life and lucky momma to our 6 kids plus #7 on the way due 8/2018!

Last edited by mommadeeof4+; 10-12-2015 at 02:39 PM.
Old 10-12-2015, 04:19 PM   #15
Judesmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommadeeof4+ View Post
Congrats mama! Just my experience, I had a miscarriage and a month later I was pregnant again. I ovulated a couple weeks after my loss and i conceived (so i never had a period after my loss) and had a healthy baby. I was told after a non complicated miscarriage you are very fertile.
Thank you. I took a dollar store test today to get another confirmation and there's a very light, non photogenic line so until I get a sincere BFP I'll be a bit on edge. Congratulations on your own bean
Old 10-12-2015, 05:34 PM   #16
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judesmommy View Post
Thank you. I took a dollar store test today to get another confirmation and there's a very light, non photogenic line so until I get a sincere BFP I'll be a bit on edge. Congratulations on your own bean
Dollar trees come up way early, I get positives on those before first response! Hopefully on a few days you will get something darker, fingers crossed for you!
Married to the love of my life and lucky momma to our 6 kids plus #7 on the way due 8/2018!
Old 10-13-2015, 01:50 PM   #17
floortjelee
Registered Users

Hi everyone! FTM here. My sister had great things to say about this community (she has 4 awesome kids), and suggested I post here as well.

I got a BFP on Sunday. 2 of them. And another today! It happened super fast, I was amazed, really. Hubby and I got married August 5, but we've been together for over 4 years. Totally ready for babies.

Judging from conception date (9/28/15) I'm due June 20th. Or if we go off my last period (9/12/15), I'm due June 18th. Either way, I'm SO (cautiously) EXCITED for this new phase.
Old 10-13-2015, 07:52 PM   #18
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by floortjelee View Post
Hi everyone! FTM here. My sister had great things to say about this community (she has 4 awesome kids), and suggested I post here as well.

I got a BFP on Sunday. 2 of them. And another today! It happened super fast, I was amazed, really. Hubby and I got married August 5, but we've been together for over 4 years. Totally ready for babies.

Judging from conception date (9/28/15) I'm due June 20th. Or if we go off my last period (9/12/15), I'm due June 18th. Either way, I'm SO (cautiously) EXCITED for this new phase.
Congratulations!!!! What an exciting time. I remember the feelings I had with my first pregnancy...I mean every pregnancy is soooo exciting/crazy/emotional/nerve wracking but that first time is just so special. Congrats again and welcome
Old 10-13-2015, 08:06 PM   #19
floortjelee
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommadeeof4+ View Post
Congratulations!!!! What an exciting time. I remember the feelings I had with my first pregnancy...I mean every pregnancy is soooo exciting/crazy/emotional/nerve wracking but that first time is just so special. Congrats again and welcome
You mean the feelings roller coaster of -YAY!-omg will I be a good mom?-YAY-uhmmm the finances-YAY-this is terrifying-YAY THIS IS SO AWESOME-etc etc etc? Every five minutes I feel something different and it is so cool (and a little scary).
Old 10-13-2015, 10:10 PM   #20
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by floortjelee
You mean the feelings roller coaster of -YAY!-omg will I be a good mom?-YAY-uhmmm the finances-YAY-this is terrifying-YAY THIS IS SO AWESOME-etc etc etc? Every five minutes I feel something different and it is so cool (and a little scary).
lol! Yes that exactly. Here I am expecting our 6th and I still have most of those thoughts seriously, one thing I miss about my first pregnancy is NAPPING, so please, just be sure to take naps lol

*Deirdre* married to the love of my life and momma to our 5 great kids. Expecting #6 in June 2016!
Closed Thread