Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-31-2013, 09:03 PM   #361
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: 25 lb Weightloss Support Group August

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
I eat what every fruits and veggies I like. I actually tend to keep my carbs under 40 on a daily basis. With exception because I can't have watermelon it seems to have the same effect as grain.
I'm not quite sure how much carbs to eat if I'm going to do Insanity. i don't want to eat too much, but I want to fuel myself.

Advertisement

Old 08-31-2013, 09:09 PM   #362
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76

I'm not quite sure how much carbs to eat if I'm going to do Insanity. i don't want to eat too much, but I want to fuel myself.
I haven't managed I figure that part out yet. I need to get back into a workout routine. I figure I will eat more fruit and smoothies.
Old 08-31-2013, 09:10 PM   #363
iheartmy4boyz
Registered Users

Corrine I am the same way with grains/carbs. I feel so deprived at times when I'm really following a low carb diet. My other downfall is I'm such a "by the book" person so even one bite of something I'm not supposed to have and I throw in the towel for the rest of the day. I have a lot to lose and it seems very daunting at times.
iheartmy4boyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 09:19 PM   #364
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: 25 lb Weightloss Support Group August

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
I haven't managed I figure that part out yet. I need to get back into a workout routine. I figure I will eat more fruit and smoothies.
Today I'm super tired. but since eating less grains, I don't feel as hungry all the time. I'm thinking maybe a banana before working out may be good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartmy4boyz View Post
Corrine I am the same way with grains/carbs. I feel so deprived at times when I'm really following a low carb diet. My other downfall is I'm such a "by the book" person so even one bite of something I'm not supposed to have and I throw in the towel for the rest of the day. I have a lot to lose and it seems very daunting at times.
I do that too where a cheat meal turns into a cheat day. I figure what the heck, I already ruined it. Not a good attitude.
Old 08-31-2013, 09:24 PM   #365
iheartmy4boyz
Registered Users

I'm starting fresh AGAIN tomorrow. I followed a low carb eating plan in the past and I've always felt so much better when I do. It's really just getting past the first few weeks. I exercised 3 days last week and plan to get in 4 days this next week.
Old 08-31-2013, 09:29 PM   #366
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76
Today I'm super tired. but since eating less grains, I don't feel as hungry all the time. I'm thinking maybe a banana before working out may be good.

I do that too where a cheat meal turns into a cheat day. I figure what the heck, I already ruined it. Not a good attitude.
Banana is a good idea. I plan my cheat then it gives me something to look forward too. Like this weekend was a cheat. Today we had visitors and tomorrow is our last ball game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartmy4boyz
I'm starting fresh AGAIN tomorrow. I followed a low carb eating plan in the past and I've always felt so much better when I do. It's really just getting past the first few weeks. I exercised 3 days last week and plan to get in 4 days this next week.
That first few weeks is killer. It almost killed me the first time and this last time I was so sick.
Old 08-31-2013, 09:34 PM   #367
iheartmy4boyz
Registered Users

Thanks for letting me just jump in here ladies. I've been lurking for a while but thought I'd post now. I'm a SAHM to 4 boys. My youngest is 9 weeks old and I'm breast feeding full time. I also have a bad back and used to be a runner until my ruptured disc surgery. Now I need to start slow with walking and elliptical workouts. I'll be rotating those for exercise.
Old 08-31-2013, 09:41 PM   #368
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartmy4boyz
Thanks for letting me just jump in here ladies. I've been lurking for a while but thought I'd post now. I'm a SAHM to 4 boys. My youngest is 9 weeks old and I'm breast feeding full time. I also have a bad back and used to be a runner until my ruptured disc surgery. Now I need to start slow with walking and elliptical workouts. I'll be rotating those for exercise.
So glad your here.
Old 08-31-2013, 09:43 PM   #369
iheartmy4boyz
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom

So glad your here.
Thanks so much!
Old 08-31-2013, 10:00 PM   #370
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
The new thread is up. If you don't see the full text with the form and spreadsheet please just click on your screen it will open the full post. For some reason it's not showing the full post on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum