Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-01-2012, 07:21 PM   #11
chameleon607
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: May HCG diet Support & Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by majomama View Post
What does this mean?
The sublingual part takes more than if you inject? Is it the same liquid you would inject as you would take orally?
A 5000iu vial of hcg would give you 40 days worth of injections, but would only give you 15 days of sublingual. Google mixing instructions for both and you'll see what I mean. (I found out the hard way)

Advertisement

Old 05-01-2012, 07:22 PM   #12
chameleon607
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connriley View Post
Chameleon, the injections were simple. I hate needles...I faint when giving blood. These were super simple.

Good to know. I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around this one!
Old 05-01-2012, 07:24 PM   #13
chameleon607
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by majomama View Post
What does this mean?
The sublingual part takes more than if you inject? Is it the same liquid you would inject as you would take orally?
If you are getting the homeopathic drops, you don't have to worry about mixing anything. It's only with the rx that you mix differently according to method of delivery.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:00 PM   #14
tiffCMR78
Registered Users
seller

VLCD Day 1, complete. I think I drank too much (black) coffee to take the place of snacking. I'm going to be careful with that tomorrow. I feel dehydrated and kind of wired even though im dead tired. No more coffee!
Can't wait to see how much I lose tomorrow. That first loss is always the best if I can remember correctly.

Oh, and I had chicken with asparagus for both lunch and dinner tonight. I don't think you're supposed to have the same thing for each meal of the day, but I made too much for lunch so it was already there. I'm lazy?
tiffCMR78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:17 PM   #15
majomama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon607

If you are getting the homeopathic drops, you don't have to worry about mixing anything. It's only with the rx that you mix differently according to method of delivery.
Ahh gotcha!
majomama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:01 PM   #16
momof3boys1girl
No Longer Here

My Mood:

so anyone wanna pm me where you are getting homeo and real? i lost 40lbs after my last son and id like to give it another go. i have real but only enough for 12 days sublingual
momof3boys1girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:12 PM   #17
chameleon607
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

pm-ing you Mama (or trying to- it didn't let me a minute ago- but will try again)
Old 05-03-2012, 09:12 AM   #18
majomama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connriley
VLCD Day 1, complete. I think I drank too much (black) coffee to take the place of snacking. I'm going to be careful with that tomorrow. I feel dehydrated and kind of wired even though im dead tired. No more coffee!
Can't wait to see how much I lose tomorrow. That first loss is always the best if I can remember correctly.

Oh, and I had chicken with asparagus for both lunch and dinner tonight. I don't think you're supposed to have the same thing for each meal of the day, but I made too much for lunch so it was already there. I'm lazy?
So how did day one go?
majomama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:11 PM   #19
bluecandi
Resident Dave Ramsey Guru
seller

My Mood:
Hi there. I have some questions abouth the hcg drops.........will they make me test positive on a home preggo test? How do they make you feel (side effects)? Im not nursing anymore but still able to express some. Since Im now on meds I am not giving it to my baby....will the drops change this? And lastly, would they so anything for me even if I just followed a sensible diet, not a very restrictive one?

Thanks in advance mamas!!
Old 05-04-2012, 02:01 AM   #20
tiffCMR78
Registered Users
seller

Majo -- day 1 was great!! I'm on day 3 now (errr...it's after midnight so technically day 4, but i haven't weighed in). I've lost 6lbs! I actually moved past a weight I haven't been able to move past in over two years.

I'll be under 200 and in onederland soon...I can't believe it!!
tiffCMR78 is offline   Reply With Quote