Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-01-2013, 05:37 PM   #21
nachoslyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: 25lb challenge Support Group *July*

hello ladies.. may I join you ... I had hoped the weight would magically leave my body after 3mo postpartum but it is going to have to be the hard way.. I need to lose exactly 30lbs to get back to my pre preggo weight.. I have been busting my rear doing Insanity and eating right for the last 3 weeks and for some reason my body is NOT responding AT ALL.. So Im beating myself down a lot which is not something I want to do .. Support is definitely needed and appreciated

Advertisement

Old 07-01-2013, 05:43 PM   #22
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

im sitting at 124-125 and think i will be happy sticking even to that the change in my body is enough to be pleased. i finally have hips again and some boobs LOL.
if I work out, I will certainly have less obvious cheese on my thighs and butt but even so, im happy the way I am. I think that in itself is HUGE.
homebirthmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:58 PM   #23
knodceo
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachoslyn View Post
hello ladies.. may I join you ... I had hoped the weight would magically leave my body after 3mo postpartum but it is going to have to be the hard way.. I need to lose exactly 30lbs to get back to my pre preggo weight.. I have been busting my rear doing Insanity and eating right for the last 3 weeks and for some reason my body is NOT responding AT ALL.. So Im beating myself down a lot which is not something I want to do .. Support is definitely needed and appreciated
Welcome! This group has offered great support!
knodceo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:01 PM   #24
knodceo
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom View Post
im sitting at 124-125 and think i will be happy sticking even to that the change in my body is enough to be pleased. i finally have hips again and some boobs LOL.
if I work out, I will certainly have less obvious cheese on my thighs and butt but even so, im happy the way I am. I think that in itself is HUGE.
Thats great! Being happy is so important.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:09 PM   #25
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nachoslyn
Welcome!
Old 07-01-2013, 06:10 PM   #26
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom
Yay that a great place to be!
Old 07-01-2013, 06:37 PM   #27
sublime.mommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi I'm Nicole and I'm a eat-a-holic. No really. Nursing the babe makes me ravenous.

I'm gonna hang out in here more often.

I'm nursing a 5 month old, so I know (based on my past experiences) I probably won't have any substantial weight loss success until after she weans, but that doesn't mean I can't work on both improving my diet and being more active in the meantime. Maybe turn some fat to muscle before I actually strive towards weight loss.

I've gained 60 or more pounds with each of my 3 pregnancies. (+180ish) I lose weight from hyperemesis the first half of pregnancy and I make up for it the second half. 60 pounds in 5ish months...you just go ahead and imagine the stretch marks.
So I'm currently residing right around my "I just gave birth" weight of 195 (on a 5'5 frame). I don't feel fat, but when I look at myself honestly, I look it. And my wiifit says I'm obese.
I was slightly underweight before kids (118 with low level I'm-too-poor-to-buy-food starvation diet). My body feels and looks healthy in the 130-140's range. I've been down to the 140s after my first two pregnancies. (-110ish) I *can* do it again. I can!

So here I am, hoping to conquer not one, but two, 25 lb challenges. 50 pound goal; part I commence.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:53 PM   #28
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sublime.mommy
Hi I'm Nicole and I'm a eat-a-holic. No really. Nursing the babe makes me ravenous.

I'm nursing a 5 month old, so I know (based on my past experiences) I probably won't have any substantial weight loss success until after she weans, but that doesn't mean I can't work on both improving my diet and being more active in the meantime. Maybe turn some fat to muscle before I actually strive towards weight loss.

I've gained 60 or more pounds with each of my 3 pregnancies. (+180ish) I lose weight from hyperemesis the first half of pregnancy and I make up for it the second half. 60 pounds in 5ish months...you just go ahead and imagine the stretch marks.
So I'm currently residing right around my "I just gave birth" weight of 195 (on a 5'5 frame). I don't feel fat, but when I look at myself honestly, I look it. And my wiifit says I'm obese.
I was slightly underweight before kids (118 with low level I'm-too-poor-to-buy-food starvation diet). My body feels and looks healthy in the 130-140's range. I've been down to the 140s after my first two pregnancies. (-110ish) I *can* do it again. I can!

So here I am, hoping to conquer not one, but two, 25 lb challenges. 50 pound goal; part I commence.
Welcome!
Old 07-01-2013, 06:57 PM   #29
knodceo
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sublime.mommy View Post

Welcome. I never dropped weight until I weaned. You can get there. I am working on my next 25 now...Part 2 is a beast! Im now dealing with the emotional eating stuff.
Old 07-02-2013, 05:46 AM   #30
knodceo
Registered Users
seller

Another dreary day...race on Sunday. ..looks like I'm running in the rain again today .. .and my ds,2, is sick. ..fever and stuffy nose. I survived yesterday 500 fast and going to attempt today so I can enjoy the 4th.