Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-15-2016, 10:57 AM   #1
Dani_Phen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Motivation needed.

I WANT to purge. I NEED to purge. I just can't get off of my butt today. I am pregnant with my 4th child in 5 years and I'm just so tired and I rarely feel well. I really need to go through my clothes and books but today I just don't know where to start and I just want to sleep.

I also hate listing things for sale and I have a box of stuff that needs listed for sale as well. I just can't justify donating the things I need to sell but I cannot get the motivation up to list them. :blah:

Advertisement

Dani_Phen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 11:24 AM   #2
Fashionably Green Baby
Registered Users
Formerly: artistmom
seller

My Mood:
I hate listing things too but feel the same way about just donating them.

I, too, need to get some purging done !
Old 06-15-2016, 11:39 AM   #3
Dani_Phen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Motivation needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashionably Green Baby View Post
I hate listing things too but feel the same way about just donating them.

I, too, need to get some purging done !
I am known for just donating it so I don't have to sell it but I have a few diapers and maternity clothing items that I paid way too much for to just donate. :/
Old 06-16-2016, 11:13 AM   #4
jamomx4
Registered Users
seller
seller

I use to be the same way and stuff would pile up in the garage instead because I wanted to try and sell them LOL. I'm so over yard sales, and things don't seem to be selling on Craigslist well anymore. I make much more progress purging if I donate, then I can get things out of the house a bag or a trunk full at a time.

Maybe you could sell the diapers and maternity clothes and donate the rest?
jamomx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 01:12 PM   #5
Dani_Phen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamomx4 View Post
I use to be the same way and stuff would pile up in the garage instead because I wanted to try and sell them LOL. I'm so over yard sales, and things don't seem to be selling on Craigslist well anymore. I make much more progress purging if I donate, then I can get things out of the house a bag or a trunk full at a time.

Maybe you could sell the diapers and maternity clothes and donate the rest?
Oh I am. I donate everything I can but I have a basket with select things that have to be sold. A few are tops or dresses I only wore once or not at all. The diapers are organic simplexes. If they were cheapies I'd donate them too. My sister is expecting. She texted me a positive test on Tuesday morning so I think I might just give the maternity clothes to her. I don't mind giving them to her since I'll be buying her some things anyway.
Old 06-16-2016, 01:13 PM   #6
Dani_Phen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Today I've been cleaning house, washing new fabric and bedsheets and plan to bake some cookies then clean out my big hutch. Tomorrow and Saturday I think I'm going to attack the bedroom and actually try to list stuff if I'm not horribly sick then.