Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-16-2011, 07:08 PM   #21
Aub's
Registered Users
seller

Location: Cali Born and Raised But Transplanted To Albany Oregon...
My Mood:
Re: Need Prayers ASAP-Update post 19

Thank you so much Meaghan<3

Advertisement

Aubree, Proud Mama To 7 Little Hellion's, Wife To My Sexy Baker Tyler Crunchy, Tattooed, Pierced, Dreddy, Baby Wearing, Extended Rear Facing, AP Parenting, Circumcising, No Longer Vaxing, Mama To An Autistic/ADHD Boy And Dam Proud Of It
Aub's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:12 PM   #22
browneyedgrl2411
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Praying
browneyedgrl2411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:02 PM   #23
*Peanut*
Registered Users
seller
seller

ugh. Its So sad. . My dad was hit by a car, while in a crosswalk. so, I'm especially sad and upset about this. I hope he pulls through quickly!
Old 03-16-2011, 11:47 PM   #24
Aub's
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thank you so much Peanut, he was in the cross walk and that is what is so upsetting, that and he had enough spunk in him to drag his beaten body to the center median so that he did not get hit again. I am just a mess over this, I can't do anything cause I am up here and they are down there. I feel like I need to be there for my friend but I just cant be.

Thank you all for the prayers and keep them coming, he is getting a lot of news coverage so maybe you may hear about him. I hope like heck that they catch who ever did this, I mean who does something like this? Who would hit someone with a car and leave them to die on the side of the road?
Aubree, Proud Mama To 7 Little Hellion's, Wife To My Sexy Baker Tyler Crunchy, Tattooed, Pierced, Dreddy, Baby Wearing, Extended Rear Facing, AP Parenting, Circumcising, No Longer Vaxing, Mama To An Autistic/ADHD Boy And Dam Proud Of It
Old 03-17-2011, 12:59 AM   #25
Aub's
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

http://www.fox40.com/videobeta/8f272...-App-in-a-Coma
Old 03-17-2011, 02:02 PM   #26
*Peanut*
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aub's View Post
Thank you so much Peanut, he was in the cross walk and that is what is so upsetting, that and he had enough spunk in him to drag his beaten body to the center median so that he did not get hit again. I am just a mess over this, I can't do anything cause I am up here and they are down there. I feel like I need to be there for my friend but I just cant be.

Thank you all for the prayers and keep them coming, he is getting a lot of news coverage so maybe you may hear about him. I hope like heck that they catch who ever did this, I mean who does something like this? Who would hit someone with a car and leave them to die on the side of the road?
Omgoodness! yeah, the person who hit my dad left him in the street. . My dad survived, but he had a pretty bad compound fracture in his knee and other injuries. The knee thing was the worse, because it never healed ver well... My dad was a big guy, so it was really tough to have a bad knee.

Again, I am so disgusted by this. it's one thing to get hurt, but it adds a whole other level of hurt when you know someone hurt you and left you to die in the street. and he is so young too...just starting his life!
Old 03-17-2011, 02:04 PM   #27
hilaryisinked
Spring Into a New Avi 2015 Winner
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Prayers
Old 03-17-2011, 04:38 PM   #28
Aub's
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Peanut* View Post
Omgoodness! yeah, the person who hit my dad left him in the street. . My dad survived, but he had a pretty bad compound fracture in his knee and other injuries. The knee thing was the worse, because it never healed ver well... My dad was a big guy, so it was really tough to have a bad knee.

Again, I am so disgusted by this. it's one thing to get hurt, but it adds a whole other level of hurt when you know someone hurt you and left you to die in the street. and he is so young too...just starting his life!
Yes his life is way to young to loose, his sister lost her little one about 4 years ago to something, the never did find out what happened and it tore the family apart. They are just now getting it back together then this. I could never imagine hitting someone and driving away, I mean that is just crap. I guess there are a bunch of drunk drivers in that area so they are guessing it was a drunk driver.

There has been no change that I know of, just keep the prayers coming please
Old 03-18-2011, 12:36 AM   #29
Aub's
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Here is the latest update from his sister;

Allen is still in a coma. They are inducing a deeper coma and draining spinal fluid from a catheter in his back to help keep his ICP down. We do not look at this as a set back. It is just another step in his journey. Also Kemper Crabb, 3 time nominee for the Nobel Peace Prize, will be flying in from NYC Sunday to pray with us for Allen. He heard of Allen and felt compelled to fly here and pray. Crabb prayed with Mother Teresa, hes watched and performed miracles...what an honor. PLEASE KEEP PRAYING!

I can't believe this little man from Cali has touched so many lives, please keep the prayers coming and I will update as soon as I hear anything. Oh and this is who your praying for;

Old 03-20-2011, 12:02 AM   #30
Aub's
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Need Prayers ASAP-New Update 1st post

Bump for the new updates