Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-30-2013, 09:42 PM   #31
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Gentle but STRONG natural Deodorant and Diaper Rash Treatments

Yippee! Thank you so much . I wish I had bought more of the trial-sized packages than I did. I received a few more requests after this batch was already gone.

Advertisement

debcita429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 07:55 PM   #32
AutumnRose
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

For starter AMAZING PRODUCT!

I have always had a problem with being a heavy sweater and in the humidity of Western NY it can get pretty smelly. Before switching to all natural deodorants I was using the clinical ones and read some where that the chemicals in the deodorant could actually make you sweat more. So I switched and I have been using natural deodorants for over a year now. So I am fully past the transitional phase. In general I do think I sweat less then I did before but I still sweat a good deal more then most women do.

I have to say that DJ's Super Sage Deodorant is by far the best deodorant I have EVER EVER used!!! Today the temp got up to 94 degrees with a humidity level of 75%...let me just say it was HOT. I got up at 5:30 and applied my deodorant first thing, I checked myself before heading back to work at 1:30 and I still didn't stink, I reapplied just in case. It is now close to 10 pm and I still smell great! I am dumbfounded at how awesome this stuff is! It's not greasy or oily and it doesnt leave that wet slick like some other natural deodorants do. Which is a big plus imo. I like the scent, it reminds me of my herb garden.

Definitely worth the price and will be coming back for more!
Old 07-02-2013, 08:29 PM   #33
pagodagirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

Interested in trying this, but I'm nursing now (have a 2 month old). Have you had any feedback that it decreases milk production or is it more a theoretical concern?
Old 07-02-2013, 08:32 PM   #34
Sarah-B
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagodagirl
Interested in trying this, but I'm nursing now (have a 2 month old). Have you had any feedback that it decreases milk production or is it more a theoretical concern?
It worked great for and I stared using it when dd was 7.5 months. She just turned a year & is nursing & I still love it!

Works great & it was 119 degrees the other day!
Sarah-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:15 PM   #35
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Autumn Rose, your feedback makes me so happy! And you haven't even had yours long enough for the sage power to kick in (if the studies on sage are correct in suggesting it takes a couple of weeks). I'm just loving this feedback. THANK YOU!

Sarah-B, thanks for responding . And yikes, were you OUTSIDE in 119 degree heat? I'd melt on the spot, lol.

Pagoda, I've had two women let me know that they were nursing and that they had no decrease. I've had no complaints regarding decreased supplies. Since some nursing women are sensitive enough to EOs that even a peppermint candy can decrease their supply (peppermint has similar properties to sage), I imagine that some women really could be effected. Do you have some peppermint tea you could try? That might help you feel comfortable with the purchase.

Last edited by debcita429; 07-02-2013 at 10:16 PM.
debcita429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:30 PM   #36
SweetMamaKaty
Registered Users
seller
seller

Ok, I have to get off DS and go to bed, but I'm posting so I'll remember (or you can remind me!) to order Another Day in Paradise tomorrow!!
Old 07-03-2013, 12:33 AM   #37
pagodagirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

I haven't had any problem w peppermint teas, so hopefully it will be ok. and if not, I can always have DH use it instead. So I'll give it a shot, will pm you w my pp addy
Old 07-03-2013, 06:39 AM   #38
AutumnRose
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by debcita429 View Post
Autumn Rose, your feedback makes me so happy! And you haven't even had yours long enough for the sage power to kick in (if the studies on sage are correct in suggesting it takes a couple of weeks). I'm just loving this feedback. THANK YOU!

Yes, I forgot to mention today is only day #3 of using this deodorant. I am still sweating the usual amount but I dont stink! That in itself is beyond amazing, lol.
Old 07-03-2013, 07:38 AM   #39
Sarah-B
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by debcita429

Sarah-B, thanks for responding . And yikes, were you OUTSIDE in 119 degree heat? I'd melt on the spot, lol.

Pagoda, I've had two women let me know that they were nursing and that they had no decrease. I've had no complaints regarding decreased supplies. Since some nursing women are sensitive enough to EOs that even a peppermint candy can decrease their supply (peppermint has similar properties to sage), I imagine that some women really could be effected. Do you have some peppermint tea you could try? That might help you feel comfortable with the purchase.
Yes I was outside in the 119 degrees going in and out from grocery shopping and taking dd to swim lessons which are outside & I even went out to hang diapers which were dry in like 10 mins lol
Sarah-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:36 AM   #40
Art mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm one of those nursing moms and love it. I do not stink at all when I use it :-) I also wanted to say that I think a stick is going to last longer than traditional deodorant so if the price is deterring you keep that in mind. I think I've been using it about a month now.
Art mama is offline   Reply With Quote