Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-07-2010, 09:23 AM   #1
March
Registered Users
seller

Bambino Mio?

A friend who is newly pregnant and wanting to CD asked me if I knew anything about this system--she found it on target.com. It sounds like an AI2 that comes with flushable liners, but she said she hasn't run across anything else like it. Curious if anyone's used it--how does it compare to the Flip, GroVia, Weehuggers, other hybrid/AI2 systems?

I'm off to look it up now, but I wanted to inquire here before I forgot to.

Advertisement

March is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 09:38 AM   #2
cajsmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Bambino Mio?

I purchased a few of the trial packs in different sizes a while back from a (Canadian) website which had them on sale at the time. It's really just a prefold/wrap system. The prefolds seemed really good quality and heavy duty. The infant size is slightly bigger than a green edge infant IPF and came with light purple stitching. The larger prefold edges had reinforced binding. I freecycled the prefolds out of the trial packs because I didn't like that they were slightly bigger/different sizes than my other IPFs from LL. I'm wierd like that. I like a uniform stash The covers are cute and imo, run true to size, but are meant for trifolded prefolds as they do fit rather trim, alot like Diaperaps, but the velcro and fabric are a little nicer. Again, pretty expensive for just a prefold/cover system though. I assume they're more $$ because Bambino Mio products are imported over from the UK.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:48 AM   #3
March
Registered Users
seller

Re: Bambino Mio?

A review I read said that they're not made of PUL but of some other type of plastic that doesn't seem to have as much give and isn't as breathable? Can you speak to that?
March is offline   Reply With Quote