Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2017, 05:48 PM   #281
Kelley76's Avatar
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,511
Re: Diaper bag recommendations, questions, reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elchorrito View Post
See, it's stories like this that make new mom's pack duffel bags for outings.


Lol true. It's so true though.

Last fall my DH took a couple of the teens, his dad and my 10 yr old dd on a 2 hr road trip. I stressed over and over where the puke bags were and towels were. Everyone thought I was over reacting.
10 minutes from their location DD threw up. Thankfully my 16 yr old heard everything I said and grabbed the puke bag the minute she said her stomach hurt. He just made it to her face before she vomited.

I scored big time on that one Everyone kept thanking me for sending the bags and putting them right next to her booster.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

__________________
Kelley- Mom of seven! Married 21 years!
18-16-13-10-7-5 & 1
Kelley76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 05:29 PM   #282
MamaChirpy's Avatar
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: South MS
Posts: 5,856
Re: Diaper bag recommendations, questions, reviews

I so need to repack all bags. Ugh. I'm tired of repacking! I have too many bags in rotation.
Says the bag lover....
MamaChirpy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 06:21 PM   #283
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 3,269
My Mood:
Re: Diaper bag recommendations, questions, reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaChirpy View Post
I so need to repack all bags. Ugh. I'm tired of repacking! I have too many bags in rotation.
Says the bag lover....
Me too! I repacked the Double Duo to keep in the van and by the time I was done I was so over it. I'm not even sure what's in there and it is so unorganized.
kmrotski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 08:33 AM   #284
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 3,269
My Mood:
Re: Diaper bag recommendations, questions, reviews

So after the latest diaper bag convo about packing for a toddler I realized that I can pack the Be Quick with a diaper, wipes, and small wetbag for DS2 and keep it in my console. Then I can just throw that in the diaper bag if I think I will need to change him wherever we are going.
kmrotski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 08:34 AM   #285
MamaChirpy's Avatar
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: South MS
Posts: 5,856
Re: Diaper bag recommendations, questions, reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrotski View Post
So after the latest diaper bag convo about packing for a toddler I realized that I can pack the Be Quick with a diaper, wipes, and small wetbag for DS2 and keep it in my console. Then I can just throw that in the diaper bag if I think I will need to change him wherever we are going.


That sounds good. Which bag are you using as your everyday bag?
MamaChirpy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 09:06 AM   #286
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 3,269
My Mood:
Re: Diaper bag recommendations, questions, reviews

The BFF. Taking out the Be Quick packed for C makes it so much roomier now there is plenty of room for extras. There was room before but now there's lots. I need a new wristlet to use for my wallet. My wallet I was using before is too bulky for the mom pocket, at least for my liking. I switched to a change purse type thing that clips to the key fob thingy in the mom pocket but I want something in between that I can grab for quick trips. I have one somewhere I just need to find it and see if it fits better then the wallet I was using before.
kmrotski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 01:59 PM   #287
Kelley76's Avatar
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,511
Re: Diaper bag recommendations, questions, reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrotski View Post
The BFF. Taking out the Be Quick packed for C makes it so much roomier now there is plenty of room for extras. There was room before but now there's lots. I need a new wristlet to use for my wallet. My wallet I was using before is too bulky for the mom pocket, at least for my liking. I switched to a change purse type thing that clips to the key fob thingy in the mom pocket but I want something in between that I can grab for quick trips. I have one somewhere I just need to find it and see if it fits better then the wallet I was using before.


K- I think you need a Vera mini hipster. It fits in my BFF. If you go in alone you can wear it as a cross over.









There's also a huge change zipper. The flap on front open a holds tons tons of cards and has a flat pocket on back that I use for a few coupons. I can wear it while baby wearing too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Kelley- Mom of seven! Married 21 years!
18-16-13-10-7-5 & 1
Kelley76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 02:08 PM   #288
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 3,269
My Mood:
Re: Diaper bag recommendations, questions, reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelley76 View Post
K- I think you need a Vera mini hipster. It fits in my BFF. If you go in alone you can wear it as a cross over.









There's also a huge change zipper. The flap on front open a holds tons tons of cards and has a flat pocket on back that I use for a few coupons. I can wear it while baby wearing too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will look into that!

I love that you are taking diaper bag pictures at the water park
kmrotski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 08:08 PM   #289
Kelley76's Avatar
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,511
Re: Diaper bag recommendations, questions, reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrotski View Post
I will look into that!

I love that you are taking diaper bag pictures at the water park
Morgan slept an hour, so we just hung out in the shade. I couldn't leave you alone in your time of need, what if you ordered the wrong wallet. LOL..
__________________
Kelley- Mom of seven! Married 21 years!
18-16-13-10-7-5 & 1
Kelley76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 08:10 PM   #290
Kelley76's Avatar
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,511
Re: Diaper bag recommendations, questions, reviews

Tomorrow ill be repacking everything. Kids dug in every bag today!
__________________
Kelley- Mom of seven! Married 21 years!
18-16-13-10-7-5 & 1
Kelley76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.