Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-16-2013, 02:11 PM   #1
DiaperDiva
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Tiny tush disappointment

I ordered four tiny tush covers recently: two newborn/mini and two one-size. I received them today and I'm a little disappointed. It's nothing tht can't be fixed, in sure, but I worry its going to be a hassle that I don't have time for

All four of the covers appear to be the same size ( one size I am guessing. None are minis/newborn) I double checked my order and receipt and I didn't missed we. I was supposed to receive 2 mini and 2 one size.

Also, one of the covers has what looks like a burn hole in it. I realized quickly that its a missing button for the lowest rise setting.

Otherwise, the covers look great, but I'm bummed to have to deal with this and hope resolving it with the company won't be troublesome. I contacted them on Facebook already, with pictures, but I will also email them when I get home.

UPDATE:
Someone from their customer service got back to me. They are sending out the replacement MINI covers and a prepaid envelope to ship the other covers back in. Very timely and professional professional response So happy, I was stressed for nothing.

Advertisement

Last edited by DiaperDiva; 04-16-2013 at 06:44 PM.
DiaperDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:29 PM   #2
Nattiecake
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Tiny tush disappointment

I got a couple covers from them recently, and one is totally of seconds quality. It has a weird dip in the front of the cover and doesn't lay flat. I want to return it but of course, my husband threw out the packaging and receipt. I got a mini cover and wet bag that look fine though.

+ + + + + my boutique baby shop
Nattiecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:44 PM   #3
DiaperDiva
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

That's such a shame. I had to stop my husband from throwing away the packaging before I left the house. But in reality I just am not looking forward to the stress of shipping things back.
Old 04-16-2013, 03:19 PM   #4
ltlmrs
Registered Users
seller

That's incredibly odd! I've been getting stuff from Tiny Tush for years, the most recent a month ago and have never had any problems. Definitely get in touch with CS, this must be a fluke.
ltlmrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:25 PM   #5
DiaperDiva
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I did. It sucks this fluke had to happen on my one an only planned purchase with them. It was such a small order. I hate having to ship things back because I don't drive and going to the post office is a huge hassle and havin to pay to ship things back, etc, I just hope they can fix it without it being a hassle.
Old 04-16-2013, 03:31 PM   #6
Reese62299
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I had an issue with a thirsties diaper leaking from the aplix. I contacted them. The lady shipped me a NEW diaper (with snaps instead) and with that new diaper she sent a prepaid envelope to send the flawed diaper back in. So maybe they can email you a prepaid postage label or something so you don't have to pay. Or mail you a return label if you don't have a printer.

Last edited by Reese62299; 04-16-2013 at 03:34 PM.
Reese62299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:37 PM   #7
MamaDawn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese62299 View Post
I had an issue with a thirsties diaper leaking from the aplix. I contacted them. The lady shipped me a NEW diaper (with snaps instead) and with that new diaper she sent a prepaid envelope to send the flawed diaper back in. So maybe they can email you a prepaid postage label or something so you don't have to pay. Or mail you a return label if you don't have a printer.
yes this.. you should not have to pay shipping... this is their mistake

Hand Painted yarn by Fairy Tale Knits

Direct link to my current colorways
MamaDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:37 PM   #8
DiaperDiva
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

That would make things easier! Will see what they say.
Old 04-16-2013, 04:16 PM   #9
DiaperDiva
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I just sent them an email

Here are the pictures:

My order:

As you can see, I ordered two MINI/Newborn in Delicious and Spot, and I ordered the ONE SIZE in Giraffe and Dazzle.

What I received:

All diapers stacked on top of each other and side by side seem to be the same size, not two mini and two one-size.

Another pic of what should be MINI (delicious/fruit print) next to what should be ONE SIZE (Dazzle print):

These appear to be the same size, right? They are very cute and look like they will fit nice, but I really wanted my minis! (I think these are all One-Size)

Close up of the Spot diaper:

In the bottom right hand corner of the image you can see the missing snap/hold in the PUL.

Last edited by DiaperDiva; 04-16-2013 at 04:18 PM.
DiaperDiva is offline   Reply With Quote