Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-01-2012, 11:19 AM   #41
marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: weekly chat April 26-May 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by philenabean View Post
I realize this is TMI, but is anyone else pooping a lot already? I've gone 4-5 times a day for the last week. This baby is low, and I think he's putting a lot of pressure on my bowels. I usually don't get this till the end. I'm ready to stop eating fiber, fruit, and veggies, even though I know I shouldn't... It just hurts so bad!
Not sure where you are having pain, but if wiping is making you raw I will tell you cloth wipes help so much! I know it may sound gross, but I always use cloth when I start getting raw from wiping and it clears things up. I should use them all the time it's just too much work to keep the bathroom stocked with them

Advertisement

Old 05-01-2012, 12:11 PM   #42
srpettitt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by just1more View Post
id let it dry then vacuum it up.
I was hoping that this would work. It was the cheapie brand...and although the play-doh itself is gone, the color is definitely NOT! I'll keep working on it, but it looks like we might just have a pink spot in the carpet. Luckily it is just the carpet that was here when we moved in and I'm not too attached to it. The plan is to replace it in a few years once the kiddos are a bit older anyways.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:13 PM   #43
philenabean
Registered Users

Thanks, Tara! I was mostly meaning stomach/gas pains, but I definitely get raw, too!

Sarah, good luck with the carpet! Did you try using a little bit of blue Dawn on it? That stuff gets almost everything out for me.
philenabean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:43 AM   #44
srpettitt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

It must be summer! We got our first real storm last night..and the weather radio works just fine! And I decided that I like having the big girls in the basement so that I don't have to wake them up every time we need to head for the basement to wait out a storm. Feeling blessed that we don't have much damage...the neighbor across the street and a neighbor 2 doors down ended up with trees and/or huge limbs on their houses Fingers crossed that just because the storms are starting early doesn't mean it will be a crazy summer!
Old 05-02-2012, 08:27 AM   #45
luckyducky77
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by philenabean View Post
I realize this is TMI, but is anyone else pooping a lot already? I've gone 4-5 times a day for the last week. This baby is low, and I think he's putting a lot of pressure on my bowels. I usually don't get this till the end. I'm ready to stop eating fiber, fruit, and veggies, even though I know I shouldn't... It just hurts so bad!

Geez, I wish I were pooping more. 30 wks hit and my bowels slowed to a snails pace. I've been fiber loading with minimal improvement though I think the apple wheat bran muffins I made may finally be working. I even tried prune juice, the most disgusting stuff on the face of the planet - no impact whatsoever. Prunes, which are tasty, also had no impact. So insoluble fiber it is!
luckyducky77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:47 AM   #46
just1more
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by srpettitt View Post
I was hoping that this would work. It was the cheapie brand...and although the play-doh itself is gone, the color is definitely NOT! I'll keep working on it, but it looks like we might just have a pink spot in the carpet. Luckily it is just the carpet that was here when we moved in and I'm not too attached to it. The plan is to replace it in a few years once the kiddos are a bit older anyways.

O.k then try a product called Totally Toddler. That gets up anything. I get mine at a discount store but I know babiesrus sells it.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:52 AM   #47
rosenfried2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm watching a waterbirth on tv right now. A baby story! It was so beautiful!!!!

Follow me at my blog:Rosenfried's Ramblings
rosenfried2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:35 PM   #48
rosenfried2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Just cried at a publix commercial!!! Gah!!! Pregnant mom talking to her daughter about how she's going to be a great big sister and the girl goes to belly and tells baby what a great mom they have. So sweet!

Follow me at my blog:Rosenfried's Ramblings
rosenfried2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:57 AM   #49
keegen456
Registered Users
seller
seller

My youngest woke up last night with a rash all over his feet and hands. This morning his hands are covered in blisters. It looks like Hands, foot and mouth disease Poor little man is so uncomfortable. He doesn't have any bisters in his mouth and hopefully he doesn't get any, that would be terrible!
Old 05-03-2012, 12:51 PM   #50
srpettitt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My due date is 2 months from today...holy cow!