Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-11-2008, 02:43 PM   #1
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

Designer Dupas

Kelley Bonk, of Designer Dupas
Approximate date of purchase: 7/28

Where did you purchase the item(s) from: Designer Dupas on Hyenacart

What did you buy: 9 fitteds

How was the customer service: Exellent, Kelley responded to every email I sent her that day, she is very patient and sweet!

Review of the product: I ordered one fitted from Kelley, and was so impressed with it I went back and ordered 8 more! Kelley offered me a deal on them that I couldn't refuse :goodvibes:. I chose my fabrics and gave her ideas for what I'd like for the snaps/serging with instructions for her that if she felt anything would look better done differently to please change it. She did a fantastic job, and they turned out beautiful.

They run large, but for my chubby guy that's a good thing. I chose all knit outers and all the inner layers are OBV. They are generously cut, but still manage to ride low on the rise with plenty of absorbancy in the soaker. In fact, I haven't had one get more than just damp on the outer yet! The low rise is great for a buddah belly and for keeping the diaper from sticking out of the cover. The diapers are a different style than I've had experience with, but once I figured out the correct settings for ds, they are great! Remind me a little bit of a mutt 3sr, but much more generously cut. The wings are shorter than most front-snap fitteds that are popular right now, but that contributes to the nice trim front on them. I had her add extra hip snaps b/c I hate wing droop but they probably would have been fine without them.

Any additional comments: Fitteds arent' the only thing she makes, she has sets, embellished pf's and lots more!

Would you do business with them again? Yes, absolutely. Kelley was willing to work with me, great c/s and responses, and she was really fast! She even gave me a coupon for next time!

WAHM response (if we are provided with one):

Advertisement

Last edited by Harmony96; 08-16-2008 at 02:48 PM. Reason: removed email
3lilbubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:09 PM   #2
usnkbaal
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Designer Dupa's

Approximate date of purchase: Aug 08
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: I got the diaper from here but you can get them from her hyenacart also
What did you buy: OS diapers in Robots
How was the customer service:Great
Review of the product:It is a wonderful diaper that fits both of my boys
Any additional comments:
Would you do business with them again? Yes, again a wonderful mama and product. I am already getting her to make me more!
Old 10-02-2008, 10:57 AM   #3
sweetpeaboutique
Registered Users
seller

Designer Dupa's

Approximate date of purchase: sept 08
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: ds/hc
What did you buy: OS gymboree print diaper
How was the customer service: EXcellent! she was so sweet!
Review of the product: excellent! i own 2 now and they are awesome!!
Any additional comments: super fast shipping and order especially for a custom!
Would you do business with them again? Yes/No absoultely!