Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-01-2015, 08:23 AM   #1
3rdbutbigsurprise
Registered Users

Surprise #4, I can't really believe it. We have a 14yr old, almost 8 yr old, and 15 months all boys... we weren't trying and was actively trying to avoid anymore. I am in bad health & have never had a toddler and a newborn at the same time.... I just don't know if I can handle it. I have no family help. I have no one that could watch my 15 month old do I could go to dr-how am I going to get prenatal care for a high risk pregnancy when I have a 15 month old baby with me not to even count that I have no job so I won't even have the money to drive the hour and half to appointments.... feel so alone.

Advertisement

3rdbutbigsurprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 10:49 AM   #2
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller

Re: #4

I'm sorry you feel bad, Mama. I too had a hard time finding care for my other toddlers so I could go to the dr. I ended up taking them with me a lot of times! It really turned out goo that way. We got to get out of the house and go somewhere different. Even if it was the doctor's! Ha!

You can do this. A baby is a gift from God. He must know you can handle it or He wouldn't have blessed you with this sweet child! Hang in there. God loves you. God loves this sweet baby too. He will help take care of all of you if you ask Him too.

I have 4 kids 5 and under. I will be glad to talk to you some more if you want to.
I know it's hard with no help. But it really will be ok! Hugs!
MamaChirpy is offline   Reply With Quote