Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-29-2014, 04:28 AM   #11
yellowrose28
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Have you started your stash?

I have a lot-and by a lot I mean like 30 + little joeys and some NB grow via aio's. I much preferred aio's in the beginning since I have c-sections and have to stay extended in the hospital for myself-not baby- and I have to rely on others so much for help in the first few weeks. And with my kids being a bit older this time and wanting to help-they are easy to use.

Sent from my iPhone using diaperswappers.com

Advertisement

Old 07-06-2014, 07:24 PM   #12
Heathuur
Registered Users

I'm not due until Nov 14th, but I'm excited to get my stash together. But as of right now I only have 5 Kawaii's.
Heathuur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 10:07 PM   #13
mommy2pumpkins
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am stoked! I purchased some bum genius diapers today from a local mommy. She sold me 26 for $130. Does that seem like a deal? I am new to CD and want to get a stash going for my twins. These were all gender neutral and boy colors but I am fine putting them on girls too.
mommy2pumpkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 12:22 PM   #14
mollypeters
Registered Users
seller
seller

@yellowrose28 how do u like ur joeys? i'm stashing imagines right now, but i might like some of those too. good?bad?little of both?
mollypeters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 01:56 PM   #15
somamama
Registered Users
seller
seller

I had a bunch of joey's with DS and they were super cute and worked well but they're so small he could only wear them for a few weeks. He was 9.25 lbs at birth so really soon there was a cost/benefit of letting his poop stain them or reselling them while they were still practically new.
and our 3 furbabies (2 dogs & a cat). #2 due in 11/14! Loving life in beautiful Los Angeles.
somamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 08:26 AM   #16
mollypeters
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by somamama View Post
I had a bunch of joey's with DS and they were super cute and worked well but they're so small he could only wear them for a few weeks. He was 9.25 lbs at birth so really soon there was a cost/benefit of letting his poop stain them or reselling them while they were still practically new.

thanks! that's good to know cuz my babies are close to 9lbs at birth
Old 07-19-2014, 12:54 PM   #17
cedavid2011
Registered Users
seller

I finally dug out my newborn stash. I have lots of prefolds and covers. Plenty to get started with. My last two were girls so most of the covers are girly. We aren't finding out gender until birth this time, so if it's a boy we'll just have to use the more gender neutral ones or cover with clothes. I am resiting looking on the FSOT boards, because I know I will want more and I don't need to be spending the money.
Old 07-29-2014, 08:02 PM   #18
mollypeters
Registered Users
seller
seller

update on the nb stash.....(well, just needed somewhere to keep my diaper thoughts in order lol)

nb stash is complete with 31 nb imagine aios. 8 of those r girly, so if it's a boy, i'll have a stash of 23. if it's a girl, i can use 27 of them. that odd number is really making me twitch, so when they restock the trumpet print, i'll get another one so i'll have an even 4 of each color/print.

i've started on our post-nb stash with a dozen infant pf's, and i plan to get a rainbow of gn pul os covers, another dozen pf's, possibly some bamboo stretch terry yardage to make some more flats and an assortment of gender specific colors of fleece,wool, and pul to make some more covers.

i feel so silly obsessing over diapers lol, but now that i have my plan "on paper", maybe i won't have to think about it so much.....
Old 08-02-2014, 06:36 AM   #19
yellowrose28
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollypeters View Post
@yellowrose28 how do u like ur joeys? i'm stashing imagines right now, but i might like some of those too. good?bad?little of both?

I have actually never used them!! My 3rd was the first one I clothed and she was so tiny (born at 34 weeks and was just under 5 pounds) I had newborn nanas bottoms and loved them, but they were too big for a long time. With this one, I know he'll be early too and based on the fact that none of the kids have been over 6 pounds 10 oz, I decided to get the little joeys because they are smaller!

Sent from my iPhone using diaperswappers.com
Old 08-08-2014, 06:16 PM   #20
mollypeters
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollypeters View Post
update on the nb stash.....(well, just needed somewhere to keep my diaper thoughts in order lol)

nb stash is complete with 31 nb imagine aios. 8 of those r girly, so if it's a boy, i'll have a stash of 23. if it's a girl, i can use 27 of them. that odd number is really making me twitch, so when they restock the trumpet print, i'll get another one so i'll have an even 4 of each color/print.

i've started on our post-nb stash with a dozen infant pf's, and i plan to get a rainbow of gn pul os covers, another dozen pf's, possibly some bamboo stretch terry yardage to make some more flats and an assortment of gender specific colors of fleece,wool, and pul to make some more covers.

i feel so silly obsessing over diapers lol, but now that i have my plan "on paper", maybe i won't have to think about it so much.....

got another trumpet print, so i'm zen now lol. idk why i'm obsessing over a stash this time. i'm usually just eh whatever... got a couple dozen more infant pfs, so i just need some post-nb size covers and i'm done ( already have a flats stash that we'll use after s/he outgrows those). i also got an imagine brand wool cover for ds5. haven't heard reviews on it, so i hope it's decent. if it is, i'll stash some for the newb, too. hows' everyones' stashes coming along? non-diapering stashes?