Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-25-2015, 06:33 PM   #1
amandamcgrady
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
31 and pregnant with 5th child, its been a long time, I feel so sick and old.....

I am only 6 weeks, according to the app on my smart phone. I had my last over 6 years ago and my first almost 13 years ago. Two others in the middle. This time around I feel like crap so soon in the game, Im really feeling sick and old, like im too old to be doing this. Im usually very outgoing and productive, Im even a full college student and usually on the go daily, however now its impossible to stay awake after I put the kids on the school bus and then I cant be prouctive until noon at least. I was taking lots of vitamins and I realized that they were making me puke so I stopped. No vomiting since I stopped the vitamins.... Ughh...

Advertisement

amandamcgrady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 02:10 PM   #2
aswego
Registered Users
seller

Re: 31 and pregnant with 5th child, its been a long time, I feel so sick and old.....

oh no!!! So sorry!! I'm 6 weeks and 31 and am wondering if I'm too old as well... but women have babies at 40, we've got this!!! =D
aswego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 05:57 PM   #3
jenslp
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 31 and pregnant with 5th child, its been a long time, I feel so sick and old.....

I had my second at 40...13 years after my first. You are definitely not "old" lol
jenslp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 12:18 PM   #4
MamaBird06
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i will be 34 when this one is born, all the other kids will be in school too by then. I feel tired too but the kids are getting old so they can do alot of things themselves. I usually get them food pick out their clothes but they get themselves ready otherwise thank goodness. It will be easier with the older ones being more independent and even being helpers! At least I hope so...dsd and dd 4 will be in K when lo is born though just half day so they will still need lunch and such after school but I am hoping we will manage. I kept ds alive at 4 when dd was born so I think I can make it through with this one, lol.
Old 03-11-2016, 07:56 AM   #5
GoKnitYourself
Registered Users

I had #6 last year when I was 38. While I don't consider you or me "old", I understand and sympathize. I felt the same way, like WHAT am I DOING?! lol My 6th pregnancy (and delivery) was definitely the hardest on my body. Which is why he's the last. I hope you start to feel better soon!
GoKnitYourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 10:16 AM   #6
NewbieSAHM
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm feeling old too! This is fifth pregnancy but will be my third child. The nausea and exhaustion are intense! Especially with an almost two year old. Yawn.
Old 03-17-2016, 05:16 PM   #7
Momma_Rock
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'll be 33 when this kiddo is born and this is #6 for me. I don't feel too old, but I did send myself into a mini panic attack when I realized that when this kiddo starts Kindergarten, my oldest will be in her second year of college. Those two will be 13.5 years apart.

Hopefully the sickness passes quickly for you and you start feeling good soon.
Old 05-02-2016, 02:48 PM   #8
NCFlanagan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

You are all a bunch of young'ns!

I'll be 42 in a few weeks - I'm due with #5 (this is my 8th pregnancy) in October, right before boy #1 turns 21. The other boys are 7, 4, and 2.

I'm feeling my age on this one!
NCFlanagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 02:50 PM   #9
NCFlanagan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma_Rock View Post
... when this kiddo starts Kindergarten, my oldest will be in her second year of college. Those two will be 13.5 years apart.
My 1st and 2nd are 13.5 years apart. Then, we had two more! My oldest and youngest (due Oct 19) will be almost exactly 21 years apart!
NCFlanagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 04:06 PM   #10
luvmybaby333
Registered Users
seller

Ugh. Sorry you're feeling so rough, OP.

I'm 31 and currently 10 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child. I don't feel super great, but I've definitely felt worse during the first trimester before. I'm actually a little worried about viability because my symptoms are so mild. I do get tired, though. Fortunately, we homeschool so I don't have any pressing "out of the house" obligations. My girls are also 13 and (almost) 8, so they can take care of a lot on their own when I am not feeling up to par. I am a still a little worried and feeling "old", though. This is the first time I've ever been pregnant and NOT qualified for "young mom" status. LOL. My kids are going to be really far apart in age, and I'm thinking of the logistics of all of that and its freaking me out a bit. I'm not sure why this stuff never concerned me before. We were TTC for a year before I got pregnant. Maybe it's just the hormones making me paranoid and stressed.
luvmybaby333 is offline   Reply With Quote