Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-30-2013, 04:37 PM   #771
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by averinriansmeme View Post
I want to vent for a min to you girls I hope you don't mind but I have nowhere else.

My husband's brother and his wife live 2 hrs away back in my husbands home town. Both are pretty much trash and are into pills,drugs,etc. We try to keep far away from them and only see them once in awhile and our kids are never allowed to stay the night, be alone etc. sis in law has 3 kids that aren't my bro in laws btw.

They drop a bombshell on us today. My bro in law was arrested last week and charged with 6 felonies for selling Adderall. *just a back story* anyways, bombshell is that they are moving to the town we live in to be closer to us. sigh. Rian loves her uncle and doesn't understand why she can't see him more over, or stay the night etc. I have tried to explain nicely without telling her the truth but with him living in our town it is going to be hard. I am praying that something happens and they can't move near us.

/end of rant.
Oh no!! Hopefully they won't be able to move closer. I wouldn't want to have to worry about that either.

Advertisement

Old 01-30-2013, 04:50 PM   #772
averinriansmeme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencrunchymama View Post
Oh no!! Hopefully they won't be able to move closer. I wouldn't want to have to worry about that either.
thank goodness our house is small and we won't let anyone live on the rest of our land. She found some places near us and I am hoping they don't work out ugh.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:03 PM   #773
SamanthaSews
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by averinriansmeme
I want to vent for a min to you girls I hope you don't mind but I have nowhere else.

My husband's brother and his wife live 2 hrs away back in my husbands home town. Both are pretty much trash and are into pills,drugs,etc. We try to keep far away from them and only see them once in awhile and our kids are never allowed to stay the night, be alone etc. sis in law has 3 kids that aren't my bro in laws btw.

They drop a bombshell on us today. My bro in law was arrested last week and charged with 6 felonies for selling Adderall. *just a back story* anyways, bombshell is that they are moving to the town we live in to be closer to us. sigh. Rian loves her uncle and doesn't understand why she can't see him more over, or stay the night etc. I have tried to explain nicely without telling her the truth but with him living in our town it is going to be hard. I am praying that something happens and they can't move near us.

/end of rant.
Eww. I wouldn't like that. I would be tempted to tell BIL that he can't see is nieces/nephews until he & his wife clean up their act.

We try to stay away from DHs brother too- he's just drama.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 01-30-2013, 05:06 PM   #774
SamanthaSews
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by greencrunchymama
I am dying to go to the beach!

I am mad- my DSLR is not working. I just bought it a year ago. I don't want to pay $$$ to have it repaired. I'm hoping I can fix it myself.

I went to the post office and was going to go to the yarn store and decided to order online for less money. It's gloomy out!

Next week I start watching my friend's baby.
Is your camera still under warranty?

If not, I'm sure you can find a tutorial online on how to fix it.

Old 01-30-2013, 05:18 PM   #775
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
thank goodness our house is small and we won't let anyone live on the rest of our land. She found some places near us and I am hoping they don't work out ugh.
I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaSews View Post
Eww. I wouldn't like that. I would be tempted to tell BIL that he can't see is nieces/nephews until he & his wife clean up their act.

That is a good idea! Sorry you guys have so many problems with the ILs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaSews View Post
Is your camera still under warranty?

If not, I'm sure you can find a tutorial online on how to fix it.

Of course not! I fixed it though!! I was so mad about it. Glad I got it fixed! I hope it doesn't do it again.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:02 PM   #776
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Where's Sarah today?
I'm here. it's been a long day. I woke up feeling okay, but around 10 something hit me like a freight train and I instantly got sick. I threw up and everything. I don't know where it came from. There wasn't much in there to bring up so that made it worse. I've had no appetite lately. I know I'm not eating right or enough. I also think I have a UTI. So, that's awesome. I feel better now, not great, but better. My stomach feels weird. I'm tired too but I can't go to sleep yet.

Quote:

/end of rant.
I hope you're able to keep them at a distance. I wouldn't want them around either.

Quote:
Of course not! I fixed it though!! I was so mad about it. Glad I got it fixed! I hope it doesn't do it again.
Glad you got it fixed!
pine_apple_goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:46 PM   #777
averinriansmeme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaSews

We have told him that for years almost 8 actually then he married this girl 2 years ago and seemed to clean up so we were excited. Didn't take log for them to get involved in crazy stuff so we just stopped going around. We see them about 1-2x every 6-8 months. My mom in law and dad in law passed away 10 years ago so we don't have any other reason to go around. Anyways, I don't think she found any of the houses to take her section 8 so we are safe for now.
Old 01-30-2013, 07:46 PM   #778
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Sarah sorry you are sick! I hope you are better tomorrow!
Old 01-30-2013, 08:20 PM   #779
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Sarah sorry you are sick! I hope you are better tomorrow!
Thanks, I'm pretty sure my body is rebelling and hates me.
pine_apple_goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:45 AM   #780
averinriansmeme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
My dryer broke and I am in a bad mood. Blah. Plan to sit in bed all day