Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-01-2016, 12:35 AM   #1
Stina25
Registered Users
seller

Freemies

Has anyone had any experience with Freemies? They look really convenient.

Advertisement

Stina25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 10:09 AM   #2
jllittle93
Registered Users

Re: Freemies

I have heard they work well for driving! But they're are noticeable, which isn't a big deal. They also have to be dumped once filled (of it understand correctly)
jllittle93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 04:05 PM   #3
Dani303
Registered Users
seller

I'm curious about the Freemie cups too! The option for concealed pumping sounds amazing for the car or office. Instead of buying an expensive pumping bra, I could shell out just a little more for the Freemie cups and be both hands free and concealed I would be using them with the Spectra S1 pump I already have if I got them. Anyone have any experience with them?
Dani303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 11:11 PM   #4
Chanzy720
Registered Users

I'm also curious about them. I wonder how they would work for those who are larger breasted and I feel the 3oz limit would be a disaster lol
Chanzy720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 11:09 AM   #5
Dani303
Registered Users
seller

I ended up getting some for work, since I have to spend a lot of time driving in the car. They're perfect for in the car and now that's all I use, because you also don't need a pump bra. Definitely look bulky and awkward under your shirt, but you are completely concealed!

They do have a little bit of a learning curve to figure them out, but after you do they're great! You can't see what's going on in there so it can be hard to make sure they're working properly, and if the valve isn't aligned properly it won't work. I use the cups with my Spectra pump, and they have adapters for many other pumps too - I haven't tried the actual Freemie pump. They say they hold up to 8 oz. each side, though I've never filled more than 3 oz. per side, so capacity shouldn't be an issue. They are a little messy to empty, so you just have to be careful.
Dani303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 10:19 PM   #6
Missyrose2321
Registered Users

My Mood:

There is definitely a learning curve and until I figured it out I had milk back up in the tubing of my medella pump. I find I don't get as much output with them but it allows two extra pumping sessions as I pump during my commute to and from work.
Missyrose2321 is offline   Reply With Quote