Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-05-2016, 11:16 AM   #231
homemadeholly
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: WELCOME TO DS AND POSTS IN THIS FORUM DO NOT UP YOUR POST COUNT

Hi! I'm Holly and I'm residing currently in Florida. I have a wonderful boyfriend with whom I intent to spend forever with and have his babies

I also own a business and intend to be a WAHM one day. Currently I'm a WAHG (work at home girlfriend lol).
The plan is to be a momma within a few short years (maybe 2 if not less) and I look forward to learning from everyone!

Advertisement

homemadeholly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 01:04 PM   #232
ljjathome
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hello, New to the forum today. My name is Laura and I am a SAHM to one sweet 6 yr old. Hope to get to know everyone soon.
ljjathome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 04:49 PM   #233
kristinarose22
Registered Users

Hi my name is Kristina. I am a new mom. My LO is 3.5 months old. I am excited there is a CD community online. 😄
kristinarose22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 06:59 AM   #234
geddepopgal
Registered Users

Hello. I'm here because I'm tired of clicking through different BST groups just to find a specific brand or type of diaper. And I like the old school layout of this site. I'm no stranger to cloth diapers. I put my 11 year old in prefolds and those cheapie pull up covers. I used sposies on my 8 year old, and now that the world of cloth diapering has so many different, affordable, and cute options, I jumped on the CD train with my last baby who will be 1 year old this month. I've tried lots of popular brands and systems: but I'm old school and prefer flats, workhorses, and covers. I've recently been introduced to wool as a solution for my heavy wetter at night, and I'm excited to try it out--even though the PUL covers work just fine over a hemp prefold laid in an anteater folded flat. But I say one can never have too many diapers, so I'm excited to see my addiction all organized into one happy little forum.
geddepopgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 12:43 PM   #235
angiecmama
Registered Users

Hi! I've been married 5 years this sept and we are our baby girl as well. I joined this forum because we both really want cloth diaper on a budget. My husband has been out of job for a while now. We are new to everything. So I'm sure we will be using this forum for parenting support and diapering help. I'm excited to begin this new journey of parenting. We really want to use covers and prefolds. If anyone has suggestions I'm all ears!
angiecmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 07:36 AM   #236
leighann722
Registered Users

Hello all! I have been married for a year and we are (God willing) planning to welcome our first baby at the end of January! We are excited to CD our little and look forward to all the information we can get from this group!
leighann722 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 08:31 PM   #237
gladiatorinsweats
Registered Users

Hi, y'all! I'm a SAHM with a 2 year old son and a daughter due in September. ♡ I am brand new to cloth diapering, and I was very intimidated when I looked into it with my son. This time around, I am determined to give this a genuine shot! I look forward to learning from everyone and hopefully embarking on a successful cloth journey.
gladiatorinsweats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 10:49 AM   #238
Melbaline
Registered Users

Hi! I'm pregnant with #2 & will be a first time CDer! Looking forward to chatting, learning, & hopefully buying some great diapers!
Melbaline is offline   Reply With Quote