Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-16-2012, 08:48 PM   #101
Aidensmommalove
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: KAL ~ The Goose is Getting Fat! Dec 16-22

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedByCarolyn View Post
Anjuli, you look great!

The seller I linked before didn't have what I wanted (twilight saga theme). I messaged her and asked if she could do it. She had them up the next day. You could try messaging her!
will do, thanks for the suggestion! Her work is uber detailed so she would probably do a great job!

oh i ordered these today
https://www.etsy.com/transaction/109328060

and these but wont get those for a while, its coming from canada
http://www.etsy.com/listing/70851994...stitch-markers

Advertisement

Old 12-16-2012, 08:50 PM   #102
Aidensmommalove
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

dp
Old 12-16-2012, 08:50 PM   #103
Aidensmommalove
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellybellybuttons View Post
Oh I love those.
I need these for my dd so she will be inspired to knit.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/10212833...stitch-markers

Oh my the sheep are sooo cute.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/99803940...sheep-knitting

Although I don't like the open O rings, they get caught in my yarn.
look at this adorable bracelet

http://www.etsy.com/listing/99093100...=usr_faveitems
Old 12-16-2012, 08:51 PM   #104
Aidensmommalove
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

ok off to bed for real lol
Old 12-16-2012, 08:53 PM   #105
amcess721
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

So much for Mel going to bed

Oh, FASC ... me three! Got past the first drop stitch section and feeling motivated! Had to set it aside though since that's not a christmas project.

Do you Swag? I do! Click here to join swagbucks! Earn points. Get free stuff!
amcess721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:00 PM   #106
bellybellybuttons
Registered Users
Formerly: boobybaby
seller
seller

My Mood:

Mel, that is pretty. My dd is into Minnie Mouse for the baby right now. ;0)
Old 12-16-2012, 09:03 PM   #107
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I'm not interested in the hobbit either. I'm so glad Avery is doing better! I hope you get the hang of ng tube quickly and she can come home!

I got 4 pages of duplicate stitch charts ready for Mindy/Pixie's longies! I can't wait to get started!!! I hope they turn out as awesome as they "look" in my head. lol

Also... it seems we have a new member of our family. We found a kitten in our basement today. Don't know how in the world she got in there. She looks to be about 4ish months old. So cute and fluffy!
Um, can you send her here?? We have mice in our basement. We went to the zoo lights and have caught 2 mice in the half hour we've been home. About 15 mintues after DH sets the trap we get another. If I could get a cat that won't decide to have behavior issues and pee on important stuff I would consider getting another cat. We are pretty sure the empty house next door is over-run with critters at this point and they are spilling into our house

Quote:
Originally Posted by traderbren View Post
Back from MIL's party. It was for FIL's side of the family, and he is DH's stepdad. That side of the family was always rude to DH for being a stepkid, and even his sisters (not stepkids) never got much love from them. IL's like us to go since we turned out so well and the rest of the cousins are all drug addicts or have done jail time... DH couldn't go since he was planning the brewday before we realized we had the day wrong, so I took the kids. Now I'm home and I NEED a beer. Not sure if I will be doing any knitting tonight. DH seems to have plans...
My DH always gets plans after drinking. I haven't been letting him drink much lately

Quote:
I just ordered some from here. I love them!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/fcwhimsey?ref=seller_info
I think that is where this year's Christmas present for #1 came from. DH showed him the Star Wars ones, and he said, well, mommy doesn't like Star Wars though and picked out some different ones. I'll show pics after I get them. Last year it was glow in the dark aliens with a spaceship from ScarryMary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EskimoStitches View Post
She likes me better, remember? I'm the leader of this cult.
But you don't know all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumminbeachbabe View Post
Ok, 20 weeks exactly. Bubbles and Squidge wanted to be part of it too.

Attachment 127663

Power keeps flickering. It should be fun trying to get kids to bed.

Eta: be kind. I look like junk.
And another reason I can't show my belly. I want to be all cute, but my belly just can't pull it off.

We just got back from seeing the Zoo Lights. Beautiful 50 degree weather made it awful. To many stupid/inconsiderate people there tonight. Butch was standing looking at some lights and dancing to the music and a group of 5 adults came and stood right in front of them. Too bad for them they must have been deaf because they didn't hear me say multiple times about how it would be nice if adults didn't stand in front of small people. It wasn't even like it was a small area, there was a lot of open space, but the space in front of us must have been perfect. We may go back later this week to actually try to enjoy the lights.

What's the old wives tale about carrying low? Is it a boy or a girl? Kid3 was on my pubic bone for most of the walking today which made it really uncomfortable at the end.

Off to knit and sleep. I think I hear another darn mouse though. Send me the cat. It is very cute by the way I think foxy loxy is a good name

Last edited by MrsStripe; 12-16-2012 at 09:05 PM.
MrsStripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:07 PM   #108
Scaethach
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsStripe View Post
Um, can you send her here?? We have mice in our basement. We went to the zoo lights and have caught 2 mice in the half hour we've been home. About 15 mintues after DH sets the trap we get another. If I could get a cat that won't decide to have behavior issues and pee on important stuff I would consider getting another cat. We are pretty sure the empty house next door is over-run with critters at this point and they are spilling into our house

My DH always gets plans after drinking. I haven't been letting him drink much lately

I think that is where this year's Christmas present for #1 came from. DH showed him the Star Wars ones, and he said, well, mommy doesn't like Star Wars though and picked out some different ones. I'll show pics after I get them. Last year it was glow in the dark aliens with a spaceship from ScarryMary.

But you don't know all

And another reason I can't show my belly. I want to be all cute, but my belly just can't pull it off.

We just got back from seeing the Zoo Lights. Beautiful 50 degree weather made it awful. To many stupid/inconsiderate people there tonight. Butch was standing looking at some lights and dancing to the music and a group of 5 adults came and stood right in front of them. Too bad for them they must have been deaf because they didn't hear me say multiple times about how it would be nice if adults didn't stand in front of small people. It wasn't even like it was a small area, there was a lot of open space, but the space in front of us must have been perfect. We may go back later this week to actually try to enjoy the lights.

What's the old wives tale about carrying low? Is it a boy or a girl? Kid3 was on my pubic bone for most of the walking today which made it really uncomfortable at the end.

Off to knit and sleep. I think I hear another darn mouse though. Send me the cat. It is very cute by the way I think foxy loxy is a good name
I'm not sure about the wives' tale. I carried Pi lower than the other 2. It just started hailing here, I'd love some 50 degree weather! Anjuli I'm crossing my toes for you (need my fingers for spinning and knitting, you understand!)
Like my Facebook! Etsy
Scaethach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:10 PM   #109
amcess721
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Trying to tackle cables...!

Do you Swag? I do! Click here to join swagbucks! Earn points. Get free stuff!
amcess721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:10 PM   #110
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaethach View Post
I'm not sure about the wives' tale. I carried Pi lower than the other 2. It just started hailing here, I'd love some 50 degree weather! Anjuli I'm crossing my toes for you (need my fingers for spinning and knitting, you understand!)
You can have the weather, it was actually 54 at 5pm when we were leaving. DH wants cold, and I want him out fishing so cold is a win win for us.
MrsStripe is offline   Reply With Quote