Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-22-2016, 04:31 PM   #2421
greysmama
Registered Users
seller

Anybody using the no prep inserts still love them? Found a deal local for 22 no prep and 11 shells for $100 but not sure if I should pull the trigger

Advertisement

greysmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 07:24 PM   #2422
MyLittleWonders
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Grovia LOVERS come in!

I used Grovia AI2s with my daughter many moons back and now Ds is wearing two of her old shells (I only had four and the other two are definitely way too girly). I've since ordered four more as dh loves them too. Half are aplix and half snap. I like the flatter front with snaps but right now aplix fits a bit better because he's a bit in between snaps. (Almost four months, 25 1/2" tall, andjust shy of 14 lbs.)

After reading through a chunk of this thread, today I tried a pad folded Flip daytime in a shell and I love how trim it is! I just ordered six Sweet Iris half flats and am curious how nicely those pad fold inside a shell. (I have about 8-9 23" flats that I love fastened under Flips and Thirsties.)

And I decided to take a chance and ordered an AIO to try as some AIOs that were dd's that finally died. I hope I like it though dh may not be.
Me & Dh = ds#1 (07/01), ds#2 (11/03), ds#3 (06/06), dd (11/10 - our T21 SuperBaby), and ds#4 (9/15)
MyLittleWonders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 07:24 PM   #2423
MyLittleWonders
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I used Grovia AI2s with my daughter many moons back and now Ds is wearing two of her old shells (I only had four and the other two are definitely way too girly). I've since ordered four more as dh loves them too. Half are aplix and half snap. I like the flatter front with snaps but right now aplix fits a bit better because he's a bit in between snaps. (Almost four months, 25 1/2" tall, andjust shy of 14 lbs.)

After reading through a chunk of this thread, today I tried a pad folded Flip daytime in a shell and I love how trim it is! I just ordered six Sweet Iris half flats and am curious how nicely those pad fold inside a shell. (I have about 8-9 23" flats that I love fastened under Flips and Thirsties.)

And I decided to take a chance and ordered an AIO to try as some AIOs that were dd's that finally died. I hope I like it though dh may not be.
Me & Dh = ds#1 (07/01), ds#2 (11/03), ds#3 (06/06), dd (11/10 - our T21 SuperBaby), and ds#4 (9/15)
MyLittleWonders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 04:47 AM   #2424
Mama2fluffybutt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Is the ONE specifically designed to be a nighttime diaper? Is it trim for daytime use? I mainly use flips and flats when leaving the house b/c they're trim and have been reliable. I'm looking for more dh friendly CDs and like what I've been seeing about Grovia systems, but not sure what to get. Do the aios leak? I've noticed the aios tend to wear out around the legs and cotton lining. How do you prevent that? I have a boy who is a heavy wetter and doesn't have much chunk on his thighs.
Mama2fluffybutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 09:18 PM   #2425
abemom2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

How do Grovia AIO diapers compare to the AI2? I don't really like the fit of the shell on my DS, and am wondering if the cut, or more specifically the elastics on the AIO, would be different? My kids are really thin, petite, and I'm looking to have a few really trim diapers. The Funky Fluff pocket is on the trimmer side, but I'd like trimmer. I currently have fitteds, flats, and a few pockets.

Thanks

Last edited by abemom2; 04-26-2016 at 08:20 AM.
abemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 09:18 PM   #2426
abemom2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Double post. Sorry

Last edited by abemom2; 04-25-2016 at 09:27 PM.
abemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 08:15 AM   #2427
greysmama
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by abemom2
How do Grovia AIO diapers compare to the AI2? I don't relly like the fit of the shell on my DS, and am wondering if the cut, or more specifically the elastics on the AIO, would be different? My kids are really thin, petite, and I'm looking to have a few really trim diapers. The Funky Fluff pocket is on the trimmer side, but I'd like trimmer. I currently have fitteds, flats, and a few pockets. Thanks
I didn't have luck with the aio when my guys started to heavywet but I had trouble with all side snap because the side panels wicked from his wetzone. As far as trimness they are the trimmest diaper we've owned.
Old 07-06-2016, 06:50 PM   #2428
megan.vasquez
Registered Users
seller

I have some newborn aios that have relaxed elastics, can these be fixed?
megan.vasquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 11:51 AM   #2429
greysmama
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by megan.vasquez
I have some newborn aios that have relaxed elastics, can these be fixed?
Anything can be fixed. The ruffle leg ones would either be more work or you could take a short cut that might not be very pretty. The turned and topstitched would be able to replace and if you've got skills they will look like new