Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-17-2012, 06:22 PM   #1241
mommyto3beautifulbabes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Kawaii diapers-has anyone tried em?

I honestly have tried a ton of diapers on the market.

I started my CD stash with GroVias and they were not for us. Then I had a mix of BG, FB, and HH. I sold off all of the FB and HH and bought more BG.

Now I have purchased some Alvas, Sunbabies, and Kawaii.

I had thought that I would never use anything other than BG but after the APLIX needs replaced for the second time I am over it and was going to pay for snap conversions. However I think that now I would like to stick with these cheaper brands. Best of all if I can sell off the BG stash even super cheap I will be able to get some more of these dipes to finish out my stash.

Advertisement

http://EverythingForModernMoms.blogspot.com...visit my blogs for lots of reviews and tons of giveaways!
mommyto3beautifulbabes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 06:44 PM   #1242
ulawolf
Registered Users
seller
seller

Did not like them. No matter what i do dd leaked with these and sunbabies. Trying alvas because i got them through coop but am worried they will.do the same.
ulawolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 09:04 AM   #1243
9lilMonkies
Registered Users
seller

I've been using the KaWaii for about a year. My aplix heavy duty ones are fairly worn out. They have really stretched from using them on two in diapers. However, I just noticed that they have changed the style a bit on the heavy duty pockets. The tabs are square and not the typical tabs like the BGs. My favorite of theirs are the bamboo. Oh my, I only have one and I save this for my son for when we go out shopping. I can do my whole shopping trip on that one diaper and feel confident that when we get home, he will not have leaked out.
9lilMonkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 09:51 AM   #1244
mskalinin
Registered Users
seller

I have 12 Kawaii pockets that we've been using for about 9 months. My only complaint is that the laundry tabs aren't very strong and the velcro always comes undone in the wash, causing diaper chains. We only get wing droop if someone besides me or my hubby puts the dipe on...

These are our go to night dipes, we stuff with one MF insert and one bamboo or hemp as back up and he almost NEVER leaks. We have had leaks a couple times, but usually on nights when he is sick and poos and nurses a lot. They are also the diapers we use for day care. We have Sunbaby and they are not as reliable...
mskalinin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 01:14 PM   #1245
nbert921
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i know they do co-ops...any word of one opening soon?
Old 01-19-2012, 11:02 PM   #1246
MoccaMom
Registered Users
seller

I just got my Kawaii diapers. I won't get to try them out for another 8 weeks and i can't wait. I will add that they are SUPER soft. I have decided that I am going to be making my own fleece liners and making my own microfiber inserts.
MoccaMom is offline   Reply With Quote