Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-01-2013, 06:48 AM   #31
NappyChappy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Diaper Bags!

My SIL just bought this diaper bag for me an I love it! Very organized and the outside is wipe-able.

Advertisement

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1454524

Last edited by NappyChappy; 03-01-2013 at 06:50 AM.
NappyChappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:37 AM   #32
yukipr
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Not too much to say here. I go cheap. I am using my pink diaper bag with my son. We rock our outings!
yukipr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:16 AM   #33
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NappyChappy View Post

My SIL just bought this diaper bag for me an I love it! Very organized and the outside is wipe-able.
LOVE that bag! So pretty!!

re:wipes - I never liked using cloth wipes when we're out. I don't want them wet in the bag, and I don't want to deal with wetting them in a sink (which is never within reach of the change table!) when holding a crying, wanting to be changed, baby. So, we just use disposable wipes in the diaper bag.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:17 AM   #34
bai18176
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

Love it!
Old 03-01-2013, 09:24 AM   #35
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

I have decided I really need a PPB. We are planning atleast 1-2 more kids so we'll get a lot of use out of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilytheStrange View Post
I saw a lady at the library story time today with a petunia picklebottom backpack bag that I was almost coveting. lol

so far, been really happy with my new JJB be right back. I love love love the momma pocket. It has room for newborn diapers, my nursing cover and some newborn outfits, but it will be packed completely full. Which is fine. Atleast everything is so compartmentalized and easily accessible.

Did give DD a backpack to carry to church since we take a basic bag to leave in the nursery with her. She loved wearing that backpack. but we're talking about 2 diapers, wipes, a wetbag and an extra set of pants. So, really light. Still think it'd be a pain to keep track of 2 bags on a daily basis, but we use multiple bags on Sundays no matter what
Glad it's working great for you!!!

I hadn't thought of the wipes yet. I used sposie ones with DS. Seems like more work though in retrospect since then we need a garbage and a diaper pail right by the changing table.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:27 AM   #36
Midwife@heart
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I found my first Ju Ju Be at Marshall's and I'm hooked.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2102049215.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	135741
Midwife@heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:30 AM   #37
Midwife@heart
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
For wipes I use cloth wipes always. I carry them dry and use the bottle pocket for a peri bottle with the wipes solution.
Midwife@heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:36 AM   #38
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2wyatt View Post
I have decided I really need a PPB. We are planning atleast 1-2 more kids so we'll get a lot of use out of it.

I hadn't thought of the wipes yet. I used sposie ones with DS. Seems like more work though in retrospect since then we need a garbage and a diaper pail right by the changing table.
I really love those PPB bags... serious But they're really pricey... and I don't think I'd like the size of them - I know how much I like/need to carry in our diaper bag for going to town or whatnot. Poo.
Ah well, didn't really need to spend a couple hundred on a diaper bag anyways, lol!

We use cloth wipes all the time at home, just the disposables for in the diaper bag. At home I have a wipes container (from disposables) and just put some wipes wash + water in it, throw in some wipes (for some reason the kids love to do that for me?), and we're good to go.
When we're out and I use wipes (I almost never do just for wet diapers, only dirty ones) I tuck them in the diaper and then just throw them in the garbage at home when dunking the diapers. Not a big deal. Our diaper pail and everything is in the bathroom, though.
Old 03-01-2013, 03:24 PM   #39
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2wyatt View Post

Glad it's working great for you!!!

yes, this is why I switched to cloth wipes at home. Because I was like 'um.. what do I do with these sposie wipes?'

I do use sposie wipes for poop though.. I'm just that way. I gotta take the poop diaper to the potty anyways, I just dump the poop and the wipe at the same time. I've considered switching to cloth for poop, but just haven't.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:25 PM   #40
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilytheStrange View Post
I've considered switching to cloth for poop, but just haven't.
Cloth is SO much easier for poop cleaning! DH and I always say that - with cloth we use one, maybe 2 wipes for a really messy diaper. With disposables, it's at least 5 or 6.