Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2009, 01:51 PM   #1
corey0902
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
What would you say/do?

On Sunday we went to my nephews birthday party at chuckie cheese. While my nephew was opening gifts my 22 mo dd was being held by my BIL. I was chatting with family members off and on while watching the gifts being opened and looked over at my BIL and he was no longer holding my dd. I asked him where she was and he said "she was just here a second ago". She had wondered about 5 tables over and was upset because she couldn't find me. My mother made a comment to my BIL that you can't take your eyes off of children for a second because of things like this. I was really upset that he just put her down and she wondered off but didn't say anything as I didn't want to start an argument in front of the children, family and strangers. I also thought that since its my dh's brother he should be the one to bring it up. What would you have done/said? In hindsight, I think I was too passive!