Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-13-2013, 11:40 AM   #21
saraOH
Registered Users

Re: Baby looks exactly like his older brother?

My son and daughter look alike to me from the bridge of their nose to their eyebrows. Otherwise, I see lots of differences. We did a quick 3D? 4D scan of the twins (currently in utero) and the tech is their aunt. First thing she said was that Sam looks just like his older brother. Shape of his mouth and chin are identical. It'll be interesting when the twins arrive to see who they look like.

Advertisement

saraOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:49 AM   #22
RJ6Mommy
Registered Users
seller

My oldest has a different dad and looks a lot like me no denying it. After my husband came in to the picture people said he look liked him too lol I do not agree. Our 5 kids together look so much alike everyone says there is no mistaking whos kids they are. They all look like my husband with a little of me in them. Now they all six look like siblings even though my oldest has a different skin tone and some different features that the others do not have.
My five youngest all looked very similar as babies but my DS2 and DD1 who are 14 months apart look very very similar. They have always been asked of they are twins. To this day they are mistaken for twins even at 9 and 10 years old. They are the same height even. Only difference is one is in 3rd grade the other is in 5th. Oh and the 10 year old is a boy and his sister who is 9 is the same height he hates it.
Erin married to Justin since 3/2/02 , EBF, CDing, BWing, vaxing, SAHM to 7 Kids, 6 on earth and 1 in heaven. Ruben James 9/10/99 , Robert Justin 10/5/02 , Rebecca Joy 12/5/03 , Raychel Jolee 3/30/05 , **Russell Jack RIP 12/14/06**, Rylan Josiah 7/3/08 , Ramsee Jayce 4/24/11
RJ6Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:58 AM   #23
Fashionably Green Baby
Registered Users
Formerly: artistmom
seller

My Mood:

ODD, and DS looked very very similar as babies and they still look very similar. They both look like me and the only difference really between them is DS got my overbite (poor kiddo) and DD did not. I look VERY much like my dad and DS and my dad are like identical. If ODD had an overbite she would be my twin. YDD looked different as a newborn and she has red hair and blue eyes whereas ODD, DS, and I have brown hair/brown eyes. BUT other than the hair and eye color she looks just like ODD and DS at the same age. She makes the same faces and everything.

Swag with me! 10% off at my HC store with code: diaperswappers
Fashionably Green Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:04 PM   #24
s@hmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My boy and girl look just alike, and they both look just like their dad and his twin sister.
s@hmommy is offline   Reply With Quote