Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-18-2012, 10:38 PM   #1
Clever Girl
Registered Users

Exclamation help!! size 18 snaps EMERGENCY!!

Hello! I do not chat on DS often because I am either raising my 3 kids or sewing for my business or my charity www.projectpatricia.org PLEASE check it out and learn about the desperate need of mama cloth for the ladies of Africa. We need to order snaps soon,to continue keeping up with our orders.

We have a team of men who use the snap presses from www.thesnapstore.com with the size 18 stud and socket but lately we have been running into a huge problem with the snap supplier. Has anyone else had trouble getting orders to ship from the snap store? Is everyone using someone else now?

We have several orders due so far this year, totaling over 2000 kits. A kit comes with 3 pads and a wetbag.

I would appreciate any input, spam or whatever, pointing us in a new direction! We need snaps ASAP or there are going to be some missionaries with project patricia-less luggage! My mom and I have been sewing mama cloth out of donated sheets and towels for over 3 years now. Her church has taken our idea and expanded it into a full-on ministry. We now work as a team to make up hundreds of pads each month.

Advertisement

Clever Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 10:45 PM   #2
kristinc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: help!! size 18 snaps EMERGENCY!!

i get my snaps ate kamsnaps.com..never had a problem and shipping is super fast..http://kamsnaps.com/
kristinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 11:49 PM   #3
Clever Girl
Registered Users

Re: help!! size 18 snaps EMERGENCY!!

We looked at that website today and they did not have size 18, or so it seemed. We have size 18 dyes. Is 18 close enough to 20
Clever Girl is offline   Reply With Quote